Train Wreck: Take My Profile Down

The original discussion was started in the Welcome Wagon Posts. It then moved to Alerts / Austin, then to Coed Discussion / Austin, then to Main Discussion National, then to Member Suggestions & Feedback at the direction of staff. While I understand the original issue was labeled a train wreck, it would seem many valued members have shown great interest in the issues stated in the many threads. It would be nice to at least keep one thread open to continue the discussion, Exchange Information, thoughts and Ideas on both sides.

I would like to go on record as saying that I am deeply offended by the conduct of one in particular member here. His involvement while undetermined is offensive to myself and many hobbyist and providers a like. Board member KLovve has stepped forward in an attempt to resolve unanswered issues. I feel she should have a forum and an opportunity to voice her opinion and bring forward explanations and facts. While I'm certain many issues will need to be resolved behind the scenes to promote confidentiality, I hope that other board members will be able to evaluate the information brought forward in an attempt to better provide them the ability to not fall victim to some of the many issues that have been raised.

Respectfully,

SL
While we all appreciate information that will help providers and hobbyiests alike make prudent safe decisions while participating in this hobby, this Board like all others does have guidelines that Staff follows to maintain order. The threads were closed or moved in compliance with the following ECCIE posting guideline:

#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.

I assure you that at least one of the threads is open in that location. Members that choose to continue this dialogue are asked to continue it there in accordance with the above listed posting guideline.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I have reopened the "Dont shoot the messenger" thread since it was moved here. Not quite sure what to do with it yet, I'm trying to catch up on the situation as its more of a local thing.
Spacemtn & Chica Chaser

Thank You

SL