WHERE should we TOUR?!?!?

hey fellas,
My name is Serenity and my girlfriend (promise) and I are in need for a TOUR but have no idea where to start.... PLEASE leave suggestions. She is also a member of ECCIE her showcase is under Promise of Dallas.
Love to hear from you.....till then stay finger licking GOOD!
Come to Mississippi
  • FK
  • 11-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Nashville is a good place to visit, in my opinion.
The airport area or the Brentwood area. But screen really well.
They do stings there pretty often. Be careful where ever you decide to go.
Little Rock. Arkansas!!! We would love to see you two
Wichita, but Im traveling all over. Ill find ya!
Is Plano to far? Just kidding. I would say post some ads in some places you might want to go to and see what kind of action you get. If you have the reviews you can go anywhere and make money.
Do a little market research, see where providers who are similar to your body type, rate & level of service tour. When you establish a list of about 5 cities put up teaser ads; "I'm thinking of making a visit..." "Might tour your area soon, what are your favorite places to (eat, stay, go have fun)" and determine where you will tour based on the quantity & quality of responses you receive.
Take a little stroll to san antonio! Youve got a guaranteed customer here!
st louis & nashville are great!

good luck and have fun
Hello luv,
I Tour from east coast to west. The smaller cities are usually good because your ad is more visible and you look good... Richmond, VA/Savannah, GA/Naples, FL/New Orleans, LA/Baton Rouge, LA/El Paso, TX/Tucson, AZ/Boise, ID. It doesn't hurt to check out NYC (my hometown). Good Luck in your endeavours...
I give a second vote for Wichita
What GingerMcNaughty said was very good, I personally have liked Shreveport Lousianna,Miami Florida,Houston Texas & I have been to Wichita as well.I can't wait til school is out to be able to travel again.Nice pix : )
Dallas
Give Channelview a try.
Do not go to channelview!! lol

.... or cloverleaf, north shore, galena park, Baytown, east Houston period.