Showcase

It would be nice if the ladies could hide, restrict access or disable their showcase with out having to delete it and have to redo it
Im not positive what you are able to do on your side of it, but a mod can easily disable your showcase to get it out of public view. It is not deleted and can be reactivated on request.

Send me a PM and we can do whatever you need with it.
If you click the edit showcase option on your showcase and then select "no" to "Viewable to Others" your showcase will be hidden and not deleted.
There ya go LadyRed. Thanks FS!
Im not positive what you are able to do on your side of it, but a mod can easily disable your showcase to get it out of public view. It is not deleted and can be reactivated on request.

Send me a PM and we can do whatever you need with it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
If you click the edit showcase option on your showcase and then select "no" to "Viewable to Others" your showcase will be hidden and not deleted. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
Thanks guys for your quick responses. But on my side the only option I have is to delete which it warns is not reversable.
Pm sent Lady Red...
Well send it to me too Exotic Beauty.

I do know for sure that I can take it out of public view in any event. Just PM me if needed.
Okay : ) I will.