Encounter: WEST PALM BEACH- DAMN Nikki Paige

User ID: 292531
Date: 9/12/2018
Name: Nikki Paige
Phone: 5618768107
Email Address: Nikkipaigepalmbeach@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=292531
City: WPB
State: Florida
Address: WPB Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CONV, MASSAGE, CONV, DFK, LFK, DFK,DATY, SS, BBBJ, IOP,BBBJ,IOP, PROTECTION, RCG, CG, LAZY DOG, SCISSORS, CG, EXPLOSION, Light Clean-up, MSOG offered, I was worn the fuck out
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown and shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'1, 105 lbs, Petite, but I have great curves in all the right places. I have perfect, perky DDs with a slim waist and nice round butt. Gymnastics body with a perfect hourglass.
(36DD-24-34)
THE DAMN PROFILE IS ACCURATE
Recommendation: HELL Yes RUNTO HER
  • 4funn
  • 09-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Wow!!.. lucky dog..
bring her to where "everything is bigger!"
Lucky dog you! She looks and sounds awesome.
I wish I would have known about her the last time I was in Miami.
Very nice review!

This is one of those times when proper gents wish the ladies could read -- and HEED!

The YL has some equal contemporaries here in Texas, but not nearly enough imo.

Hoping some folks hereabouts can muster up and help her come visit.

Nikki,

If you are reading my words, count me in on your upcoming tour.

Toward the end of October would be ideal!
I have seen Nikki Paige on two occasions over the last couple of years. Reading the rest of this story makes me long for a return trip. She is one of the best at edging I have experienced. Build up to the eventual explosion is simply amazing. One really has to beware of addiction to her set of oral skills. Massage isn't bad either.
SPECIAL NOTE the RCG is aMF marvel that gymnastic body and tight pussy works your did to keep it hard until she is ready for you to release. Originally Posted by guy fawkes
This^^^^^

I saw her today and I let her go at it for a good 15 minutes of RCG. Spectacular.