On the subject of stockings

Alice and I had half a conversation yesterday about stockings, but we figured the subject deserves a wider base of opinions

So guys, what's your opinion on stockings? So they add something special to a lady's gorgeous legs, or are they just more clothing to for you to take off?

~Mme X~
Yes, and yes. Please wear them. I love to pull them off whether with my teeth, hands or other body part. Patterns are very sexy. Garters don't have to be part of the show. Look at Amanda Taylor or Sophie Simone's "leggings." Very hot. So please keep them on..... until I undress you.
I agree that stockings are very sexy and enhance a woman's beautiful legs. Sheer black stockings with black lacy garters, mmmm....

Yes, and yes. Please wear them. I love to pull them off whether with my teeth, hands or other body part. Originally Posted by SR Only
The thought of you pulling my stockings off with your teeth is... intriguing, to say the least! And if you can learn to undo garter clips with your tongue, then I can certainly think of other ways to put such talents to use

Some are a fan of leggings, and I am occasionally for the sake of novelty, but I'm more captivated by the classics. French or Cuban-heeled nylon are my favorites, personally.

~Mme X~
Garters don't have to be part of the show. Originally Posted by SR Only
Thanks! I am new to needing stockings-- since this is my first winter since childhood. I am finding trying to dress seductively when the temp is below 20 to be quite a challenge! Stockings are a necessity with the recent additions to my wardrobe of "winter dresses", but I have not graduated to garter belts yet.

Your thoughts on fishnets? My personal favorites...
Your thoughts on fishnets? My personal favorites... Originally Posted by Alice Again
Not to be verbose, so in one word: "Yum!" You'll have to model a few for me.
Fishnets? Yes, please!!!

I'll admit it -- I dig stockings.
I love stockings, especially old style seamed ones. Love how they look, and how they feel.
Gotta agree -- I love stockings, the more sheer the better. But I have no earthly clue WHY. It's just not rational.