OMG ladies. Pack up those winter "fuck me" outfits and show me those see-through sundresses and awesome panty lines. Throw in some bra straps of the obviously not matching fuck me color.

Oh my....what a nice day it was at church today. I didn't sin, but a million of them went through my mind.

It was hard not to look. Only reason I didn't stare is because they were passing me by one after the other.

I'll give them all a pass for having pasty white legs....but OMG they all looked good today in their one-piece see-through sun dresses. Most dresses were short and almost all ladies were sporting sexy panty lines.

I'm not sure what the preacher's message was. But if it was "Don't be staring at the ass in front of you.", .... I heard it. Because that played over 1000 times in my mind.

I'm not sure who was sporting the nicer panty lines, ....the long-term monogamist providers on legal retainer, ....or their daughters.

Edit: Maybe the March winds will pick up and gives us some sneak peaks.

I'm hoping to see something like this next week as the competition unfolds.

I prefer the ladies to be naked ... it's not only sexy but more natural ; )

If this is the 21st century ...

... Then why are we still wearing clothes?

It's not like we are living in the Victorian Era ... : )
She can wear this with no panties on though. And of course she must be fine as hell.

This chick's ass is too flat.
This chick's ass is too flat. Originally Posted by kerwil62
It's just right for me.

My dick's not long enough to surfboard those big ass girls you enjoy.
that ass looks great to me
It's just right for me.

My dick's not long enough to surfboard those big ass girls you enjoy. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
LMAO!!!!!
I do love some non-matching whorish bra straps showing....especially the fluorescent colors....
  • drax1
  • 03-15-2015, 05:43 PM
I prefer the ladies to be naked ... it's not only sexy but more natural ; )

If this is the 21st century ...

... Then why are we still wearing clothes?

It's not like we are living in the Victorian Era ... : ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
And you're the one who wears Halloween costumes to incalls. Ha ha
Nothing sexier than a panty line of a thong on the girls at the gym.
And you're the one who wears Halloween costumes to incalls. Ha ha Originally Posted by drax1
I see what you're saying to AC here. for me, I have nothing against costumes but I prefer mine more like

1364788017093-50p.jpgDC-Cosplay-15-50p.jpgElektra-50p.jpggoetia_girls_succubus_lady_thor_cosplay_norse_gddess_storm_hammer-50p.jpghero10-50p.jpg

no offense AC

I know, I know. supposed to be about sundresses and bra straps showing. couldn't resist posting some of these pics tho.
I know, I know. supposed to be about sundresses and bra straps showing. couldn't resist posting some of these pics tho. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
This thread is about Hot Babes, in sundresses.
You did good, I've seen threads get detailed a lot worse than that.
I bought my ATF a hot lil strappy dress today, in turquoise. Mostly straps, very little dress. I'm hoping she posts pics in her showcase. She looked REAL GOOD in it.
I'll keep ya'll posted!
I never thought it would be that hard to find lingerie in turquoise. Couldn't find turquoise fishnets but I know I've seen them before. Saw mostly bra and panty sets, teddy's. Any ideas where to shop?
Double checking here.....I posted in coed....right?

Ladies? ....and Mr. Ed....are y'all not ready to let go of those "cum fuck me boots" and sweaters yet?

Gotta get past the rodeo or Easter or Tax Day?

WTF?
I prefer a tease. Fuck me sundresses over a bare naked lady 110%. Just something naughty sexy and devious fucking with some clothes still on. Move your moist panties aside...
Love the verified triangle at the top of the thong. Even better is the absence of any lines in the yoga pants. You love the dresses at church, I'm a huge fan of HEB on Sat morn. Suburban MILFs rocking yoga pants and they all go commando.