Anyone seen June from Tryst?

With her screening requirements i wonder
who will. I certainly will not
She seems nice enough, but a bit slow on the text reply's. I tried setting something up with her, but she was just slow at responding, so I ended up seeing someone else. She seems innocent enough. Does require a pic of your DL, but ok with you covering up your face when sending. I may try and see her yet, as she seems very open to most things once you get to her.
The day we were supposed to meet, when she made me a ghost, I couldn't meet her. However, I have done the screening. If you don't want to do the screening, there's a requirement for a meeting in a public place for 125 dollars. Maybe she doesn't want to meet with us without doing that. She's already removed the incall information from her ad. Sounds like a trust issue. Or she is a fake. Take into account the fact that there are no other ad outside Tryst.
I won't do either
She can starve or do something else for a living
and don’t forget the hairy armpits. Just not an overall look that excites me. Sorry. Wish her the best
There is news, her OF account has been closed. This makes it unclear whether she actually exists or not.
OF has banned her, she said on X. Whatever she did? She has opened fansly account.
My guess is she spoke about meeting people on platform. I guess they have ways of finding that sort of messages.
  • jan-w
  • 04-29-2024, 11:22 PM
I like the hairy pits but can't stand the face hardware.
I'm with ya jan-w! I don't really know what makes a girl think that a horseshoe nose ring makes her look attractive?