Kellyanne Conway Takes Wolf Blitzer To the Woodshed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news...and/vp-BBWL5Ee

Wow. Not Wolf’s finest moment. Originally Posted by Jackie S

no one named Wolf Blitzer ever had a "fine moment"

Wolf gets the coveted TWK "you got bitch slapped" award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTh0ov_C_8

BAHHAHHAAAAA
Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Kellyanne is smart and beautiful. Guess thats why libs hate her.
CNN “anchors” are as easy to smash as HoeDummer.
What a pro. She took that non-sense and threw it back in his face. I can't believe Wolf came with that weak shit. The whole "I'm not mad, just disappointed " talking to always hurts the most.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 10:09 PM
Yet the silly bitch said nothing when her boss brought Ted Cruz's spouse up....fucking hypocrite

Kellyanne is smart and beautiful. Guess thats why libs hate her. Originally Posted by winn dixie
She may be smart but she sure ain't beautiful.
She may be smart but she sure ain't beautiful. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Jealous?

That's generally left to the eyes of the beholder who has an emotional attachment.

So the real question is: Would you do her?
What a pro. She took that non-sense and threw it back in his face. I can't believe Wolf came with that weak shit. The whole "I'm not mad, just disappointed " talking to always hurts the most. Originally Posted by mike111
Blister has turned into a Boil on the face of Journalism.

It was Wallet-Wallace ... Blister has taken his spot.
no one named Wolf Blitzer ever had a "fine moment" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Kellyanne disagrees with you. she spoke highly of him and his journalistic ethos, circa 2005.

So the real question is: Would you do her? Originally Posted by LexusLover
the short answer is "yes".. the difficultly would be ranking each hole by relative desire
Jealous?

That's generally left to the eyes of the beholder who has an emotional attachment.

So the real question is: Would you do her? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Very, very doubtful. Maybe with a ball-gag and a paper bag.
Her relationship with her husband fascinates me.
She may be smart but she sure ain't beautiful. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But I do have to ask, is it ageism that has you saying not beautiful.

I consider her fairly attractive(looks, figure, etc.) for a 50 year old woman and as you smart, which to me is a huge part of what makes a particular woman attractive. And you left you self confidence which to me also really helps make a woman "beautiful".