Seeking intel on Lisa Resnick

I guess this one would be too good to be true as well.

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...0/198387400359

Any one see her before? Since I got my 2nd COVID shot, I am looking to get back into the game in FWB/Destin
I wish she was real.
It's fake. Most all of the ads are fake or not worth seeing. The local talent has really gotten bad over the last few years.
I guess I am just a gullible shmuck. I am happy to hear you tell me she is fake, however, how do you know? I have not called her because I wanted to see if someone else did first. True, that is not very brave of me, but, since this forum does exist, I thought it was worth asking the question just to see if anyone had called. So...what is the"tell" that lets you know she is fake? This is the second ad I have asked about that has come back with a "fake" verdict from the forum.
you can tell by the top title ad. typically a real person doesn't type all of the extra check marks and crap. also, the pictures. If they are small and framed like that that means they pulled them from the internet and re uploaded them into the site. If they upload from their phones the pictures come in larger format because they haven't been reduced to 72DPI for internet speed reasons. Also, the description is crazy, who talks like that? They never say their age, and they don't have first and last names...I hope this helps
Check weight of in Kg is fake location 90% of time it’s fake if it just says my hotel or incall or your city or downtown

I’ve noticed a lot will put numbers in red ink it’s fake

If you still can’t catch any and you do call or text and they ask you for payment upfront it’s prob a scam

I seen another post where someone asked where the provider was and she said downtown ... he was in New Orleans ( or something like that ) he said downtown Milwaukee??? No response back

And if you still can’t tell just message them you’ll figure it out pretty quick !!
Thank you all for this info. I have been out of the game for awhile while waiting for the vaccine. Now that I have my second Moderna, I feel it bit more bullet proof. I have not been reading the forums for almost a year. It does not look like there are many available in the FWB area these days.
Franklin, try someone who is tried and true.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffy2-e...-829659#erotic