Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
Love them have been using them for over two years...it's the best find I ever made
  • GNG
  • 04-27-2013, 07:50 AM
Love them have been using them for over two years...it's the best find I ever made Originally Posted by AshleyMarie23
Never tried one, but am very interested in giving it a whirl.
Love them have been using them for over two years...it's the best find I ever made Originally Posted by AshleyMarie23
Wish I had tried them over 2yrs ago! Couldn't agree with you more Ashley! I've always preferred CIM because of condoms. Now it's a toss up.
Yeah male condoms can be very irritating for me depending on the situation so female ones are great and that ring inside of it feels amazing for me inside its crazy lol... I love it
As close to bare as you can get & still be safe Only downside is that they aren't recommended for Greek. Aside from that, they're great.
  • GNG
  • 04-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Are they apt to tear or break like a male condom? Does a guy's size have any impact on their performance?
I have never had one tear or break. They are made of nitrile, which is stronger than latex. Also, breakage rate of female condoms is less than male condoms. Penis size is generally a non-issue IMO, since they are held inside of the woman with a polyurethane ring. If you're not too big for that particular woman, you're fine. If you are extremely well-endowed, I suppose it could be an issue, though.

VISUAL AID

The ring on the lower right-hand side of the picture is what holds it inside of her, and you enter on the left

• GNG
  • 04-27-2013, 05:06 PM
I have never had one tear or break. They are made of nitrile, which is stronger than latex. Also, breakage rate of female condoms is less than male condoms. Penis size is generally a non-issue IMO, since they are held inside of the woman with a polyurethane ring. If you're not too big for that particular woman, you're fine. If you are extremely well-endowed, I suppose it could be an issue, though.

VISUAL AID

The ring on the lower right-hand side of the picture is what holds it inside of her, and you enter on the left

Originally Posted by Rani Lane
Thank you for the visual aid, and for the good information.
Is the outer ring on the left inside the woman?
Stays outside of the vagina.

See THIS video...
Never tried one, but am very interested in giving it a whirl. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
I am too Roger, would something new for me. Very curious about the feeling on the male side of it, since the ladies give a thumbs up! I've heard all kinds of good and bad about them. Looks like I need to find a volunteer to test them out!

Rani, whats the average Walgreens/CVS cost compared to a regular condom?
  • GNG
  • 04-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I am too Roger, would something new for me. Very curious about the feeling on the male side of it, since the ladies give a thumbs up! I've heard all kinds of good and bad about them. Looks like I need to find a volunteer to test them out!

Rani, whats the average Walgreens/CVS cost compared to a regular condom? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'll provide feedback after I see AshleyMarie this weekend.
I'll provide feedback after I see AshleyMarie this weekend. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
Go ahead, make me jealous!
Walgreens is $6.49/3. CVS doesn't carry the female condom, as far as I know. I purchase them online at Amazon. The least expensive price I've found there for a multi-pack is a 5-pack/$3.63 +3.97 shipping at Amazon.

They are also available at Conscious Contraceptives, Undercover Condoms, Condom Country & Condom Jungle.

An important thing to consider is that the manufacturer says that practice is needed when using the female condom. The exact words they use are, "It can take 2 - 3 times to be fully comfortable using FC2. Remember: "Three times is the charm!".

Choosing a lady who has experience using them will make it easy for you to enjoy yourself. The insertion can be fun when there is a toy involved. She can put on a show for you & maybe you can even assist her.