Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, 69, DATY, CG, RCG, Mish, K9
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$$60
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: PERFECT! 5'4" 120 maybe (I'm not sure what she actually weighs since muscle weighs more than fat... body fat % is extremely low) I've been seeing her for a few years and she's in the best shape of her life... she's even leaner than she was a year ago.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw Aerabella a few weeks ago for first time. She has a terrific body and is easy to talk to. She is pricey but worth every cent.

Edit to add that her verification process is intense if your not on p411 but play ball and you won't be disappointed.
She is great as far as price I guess old saying goes you get what you pay for she is tan toned tight sweet no stretch marks well maintained manicured pedicured we need more like her she doesn't post pics but hey at least when u see her u think u hit the jackpot! It is amazing what technology can do to a pic but when u get there in person your eyes tell you there pics where altered and that's bull shit post a pic of what I'm gona get when I get there not all the strech marks brushed out and o hell yall know what I mean!!
Well said. She is a hobbyest's dream come or cum true. The complete package.
  • Rotax
  • 07-30-2015, 09:07 PM
She is for sure one of my atf very sweet sexy and fun to be around
Definitely doesn't get any better than sweet Arabella. Super hot and sexy! Can't say enough good things about her! Always such a great experience!!!