When this is over!

I want to find a lady in the Birmingham area that likes to erotic wrestle and loser services winner. If there are any ladies into that.
I would pay big money to go against Miesha Tate, the former women’s UFC champion. I know a little jiujitsu, but I know I can’t beat her.

Still would be fun to get my ass kicked by her.
I just want the oil and face sitting that could happen. Plus losing would not be that bad.
I just want the oil and face sitting that could happen. Plus losing would not be that bad. Originally Posted by Barons2020

that is so HOT
oiling my ass up with warm coconut oil then slidding all over your fave & body!
Dallas maybe we could end up in Biloxi at the same time.
I want to find a lady in the Birmingham area that likes to erotic wrestle and loser services winner. If there are any ladies into that. Originally Posted by Barons2020
Man if you could make that happen I would pay good money to see that match that would be one of those rare occasions in life when losing is actually winning LOL
Yes I agree losing is a wiining outcome. Are there any ladies in the Birmingham area that are intrigued or curious about this to make it happen? All of course when this shelter at home is over.