OBAMA EATS DOG...........

More background on BO that tells us his life experience isn't apple pie America.....and he did it for the purpose of gaining special powers (as scripted in Islam presumably)?????

Maybe he could write a "Cook Book" on the art of cooking DOG.
More background on BO that tells us his life experience isn't apple pie America.....and he did it for the purpose of gaining special powers (as scripted in Islam presumably)?????

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The belief you that gain powers related to what animal you eat is supposedly left over from the native Indonesian religion predating Islam. The theory must not be true based on Obama's character; he clearly doesn't have the virtues possessed by most dogs. Then again maybe he can lick his own balls.
  • Seedy
  • 04-18-2012, 07:57 PM
I'll bet he lifts his leg when he takes a piss....LMFAO
For gods sake what's wrong with eating dog meat in a country where that is normal?
I've had dog meat in Indonesia, ostrich meat and monkey meat in South Africa and horse meat in a country where that is normal. And I'll eat it again if I would be in those countries.

Everyone who goes to a Vietnamese restaurant in the USA might have had cat or dog meat, you'll never know.

But of course eating dog meat is highly criticized here just for one particular reason: because Obama ate it.
There is a Michelle joke here somewhere, but I'm not going there.
For gods sake what's wrong with eating dog meat in a country where that is normal?
I've had dog meat in Indonesia, ostrich meat and monkey meat in South Africa and horse meat in a country where that is normal. And I'll eat it again if I would be in those countries.

Everyone who goes to a Vietnamese restaurant in the USA might have had cat or dog meat, you'll never know.

But of course eating dog meat is highly criticized here just for one particular reason: because Obama ate it. Originally Posted by waverunner234
like I have said before, I am in the meat business and sell the orientals in Dallas and I have never had request for cat or dog meat but omasum and honeycomb tripe is another story
Hell, have you seen how they make Chicken McNuggets? Dog looks pretty good after that.
like I have said before, I am in the meat business and sell the orientals in Dallas and I have never had request for cat or dog meat but omasum and honeycomb tripe is another story Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
They take the cats and dogs right from the street. So don't have to pay for it.
At least that's what one of those restaurants is accused of where I live.
Hell, have you seen how they make Chicken McNuggets? Dog looks pretty good after that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
if you think "pink slime" is bad, yea the poultry industry has far worse products
if you think "pink slime" is bad, yea the poultry industry has far worse products Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I believe you, NO DOUBT
I believe you, NO DOUBT Originally Posted by waverunner234
happened when billy was in office, ie AR
Maybe he could write a "Cook Book" on the art of cooking DOG. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"One Hundred And One Ways To Wok Your Dog."

But of course eating dog meat is highly criticized here just for one particular reason: because Obama ate it. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Do you actually think its ok to kill and eat dogs? Do you have no sense of decency? If you went on vacation in a country where canibalism was practiced, would you eat human flesh?
Do you actually think its ok to kill and eat dogs? Do you have no sense of decency? If you went on vacation in a country where canibalism was practiced, would you eat human flesh? Originally Posted by joe bloe
No I don't think so.
But everyone has his preference. I love dogs and have 1 myself.
Other people have a horse and love their horse.
Some countries sell horse meat ready to eat. I don't know the current status in my own country, but horse meat used to be the choice for low income families, cheaper than beef.

What's the difference? What about the stories about people who had to eat human meat in order to survive?
And then? Is it okay the eat Afghans and not Americans just to survive?

It's not that easy.
I guess in Asia there are at least 2 billion people who regularly eat dog meat.

If you hate dog eating people, then stop buying Chinese products.