Your Connection Is Not Private error message is showing up here now.

Got the same message and could not proceed with Chrome. Had to use Firefox to connect
I get the same issue via Chrome, FireFox, Comodo Dragon, Edge, and IE.

I am not going to install another browser just for 1 site
The IT folks have been informed of the issue.
Same error message with Puffin.
Got the same message and could not proceed with Chrome. Had to use Firefox to connect Originally Posted by Frauenheld
In Chrome, select the "advanced" button at the bottom of the message, then select "proceed anyway" and you can get in just fine. You'll have to ignore the warning that it is unsafe.

This works for me, but if your settings for Chrome differ from mine, it may not work for you.
In Chrome, select the "advanced" button at the bottom of the message, then select "proceed anyway" and you can get in just fine. You'll have to ignore the warning that it is unsafe.

This works for me, but if your settings for Chrome differ from mine, it may not work for you. Originally Posted by geezer1948
Firefox same but hard to read unless now tab is open delete then restore for it to come up right
Mobile certificates were report 1-31-22 a least https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...98&postcount=1 and you guys did nothing until the whole site was affected! Weak!
Mobile certificates were report 1-31-22 a least https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...98&postcount=1 and you guys did nothing until the whole site was affected! Weak! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
This can be automated to boot!
I started using chrome private and could log on no problem, but still not able to get on to home.ourhome2.net anyone having issues there?
I started using chrome private and could log on no problem, but still not able to get on to home.ourhome2.net anyone having issues there? Originally Posted by happy 1
Zero luck with OH2 for me. Always warns the connection is not private no matter what browser.
Disable Google play then log in
Oh2 is not working what's new. 5his time it seems permanent. At least here they're more on top of it as far as any site issues.
No joy for me either. I came here to see if I'd been blocked or something.