HOW MANY REDUNDANT THREADS WILL WHIRLAGAY POST ON THE SHUTDOWN?

And will he continue to use AllCaps like the asshat he is?

Hey, Whirl-a-fag, I think you are overdue for another thread about the shutdown preventing vets from entering federal property.
You sound like an angry queer, venting....................... .....ExNYer is upset his "militarization of cops" thread is getting lost in the weeds (snooze)............here is an idea, cry for a forum which is Obama free...........oh wait, that is what you did a few months ago.............

btw, I will do all I can to keep bumping your thread to the top so you don't feel so left out...........

No actually, Whirlysuck ... YOU DO!
You sound like an angry queer, venting....................... .....here is an idea, cry for a forum which is Obama free...........oh wait, that is what you did a few months ago.............

btw, I will do all I can to keep bumping your thread to the top so you don't feel so left out........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't recall eve demanding an Obama-free forum, Whirlafag. The syphilis must be eating up your last remaining brain cells. Your hallucinating.

Please do bump my threads. It will make your redundant threads sink off the front page..
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 05:23 PM
I don't recall eve demanding an Obama-free forum, Whirlafag. The syphilis must be eating up your last remaining brain cells. Your hallucinating.

Please do bump my threads. It will make your redundant threads sink off the front page.. Originally Posted by ExNYer

bump
You got it Johnny in Drag.................

I just gave you a 5 star rating; you know, reward the loser-kids with a gold star to let them they are worthy...............
Bump;;;;;;;;;;;

Let's all work to keep Johnny-In-Drag a happy camper !
I just gave you a 5 star rating; you know, reward the loser-kids with a gold star to let them they are worthy............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sounds like the story of your life...
I can tell you are feeling better already; your thread is back on top....bravo Johnny In Drag..............
Bump dipshit.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I never understood why one poster post multiple threads on the same God Damn subject.
You mean like Paterno or havin' to pay to keep Granny alive or the two wars Bush "started?"

Yeah, those people are idiots.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 09:36 PM
You mean like Paterno or havin' to pay to keep Granny alive or the two wars Bush "started?"

Yeah, those people are idiots. Originally Posted by gnadfly
we can kill Granny and 30 million other people by keeping them out of the healthcare loop ...

idiot.
  • Old-T
  • 10-02-2013, 10:17 PM
I never understood why one poster post multiple threads on the same God Damn subject. Originally Posted by WTF
Because DizzyBoy has the attention span of a mentally challenged goldfish? Or because he is an ego maniac who can't stand the thought of being out of the spotlight for even a few seconds? Or is it because his simplistic brain canonly hold one thought at a time so he keeps regurgitating it?

Personally I think it has to do with everyone he knows in real life laughing at him to his face. He tbinks he can escape that here. But obviously he is wrong.