Something we can all get behind

• DSK
  • 02-29-2016, 05:58 PM
What did he do to deserve the honor?
What did he do to deserve the honor? Originally Posted by DSK
Who knows. He's a military guy, as you can see he's well decorated. Whatever he did or didn't do to achieve these honors has nothing at all to do with us. We are only expected to applaud.

Jim
What did he do to deserve the honor? Originally Posted by DSK
well lets see 11 tours of duty 2 purple hearts bronze star with 5 commendations, metal o of honor saved some doctor under fire, sounds like the kind of guy I would want backing me up, he deserves more than he will get
  • DSK
  • 02-29-2016, 06:39 PM
well lets see 11 tours of duty 2 purple hearts bronze star with 5 commendations, metal o of honor saved some doctor under fire, sounds like the kind of guy I would want backing me up, he deserves more than he will get Originally Posted by gary5912
Well, sounds like a fine young man. I'm glad he was rewarded for his service.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Post a link with your Threads, you POS...

I'm just glad this old boy ain't holding 0brobros or the leader of the Mooslem world's umbrella...

Trump can re-do the ceremony when he takes over and give it some meaning...

Our Country's greatest honor.

As a side note, how many of you remember the movie Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood playing the old grizzled Marine Sgt who was also a Medal of Honor Recipient.

In the movie, his new Company Commander, a major, was very disrespectful to the Sgt. To the point of disdain. That was total BS. In the Military, a Medal of Honor recipient commands nothing less than total respect from persons of all ranks, at all times.

However, it is a myth that all military personnel are required to salute a recipient. But, military men and women of all ranks will salute a recipient if the medal is being worn out of respect.
Post a link with your Threads, you POS...

I'm just glad this old boy ain't holding 0brobros or the leader of the Mooslem world's umbrella...

Trump can re-do the ceremony when he takes over and give it some meaning...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Only a brainless fuck like you would shit on a medal of honor ceremony, Trumpazoid.
Only a brainless fuck like you would shit on a medal of honor ceremony, Trumpazoid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Go FUCK yourself, 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSAKcKMncfY
Go FUCK yourself, 0zombie...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Typical of a brainless fuck like you, doubling down on stupid. You are a worthless POS whiffy. If Trump ever needs a BJ you will be first on your knees.
Typical of a brainless fuck like you, doubling down on stupid. You are a worthless POS whiffy. If Trump ever needs a BJ you will be first on your knees. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If Shrillary or Babblin Bernie need a place to exercise their strapons, you'll be the first to bend over EKIM !
If Shrillary or Babblin Bernie need a place to exercise their strapons, you'll be the first to bend over EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Get on your knees woomby, whiffy needs the help. Got any comments on the CMOH winner or just your usual gay crap?
Typical of a brainless fuck like you, doubling down on stupid. You are a worthless POS whiffy. If Trump ever needs a BJ you will be first on your knees. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If this is really a hallowed moment to you then why did you respond to some insult. Stop acting like a politician and start acting like an adult.
If this is really a hallowed moment to you then why did you respond to some insult. Stop acting like a politician and start acting like an adult. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why are you (supposedly a military man) aligning yourself with the two other fucktards?
Only a brainless fuck like you would shit on a medal of honor ceremony, Trumpazoid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I applaud your attempt to bring a little civility and solidarity to this forum. Positive threads like this always make it very evident who served their country and who just served fries.