Kyla?

Anyone know if Kyla (short, blonde, large breasted) is still around? I think she went by Kyla Roberts?? I saw her back in the early spring, before the BP/Eccie Shutdown, but haven't seen anything about her since. She always advertised on BP so I don't know where she might be these days?
I've been wondering myself. Used to love my times with Kyla. That was a WOMAN for sure. Always contacted her when in town. You hear from her, let us know. Hope she hasn't retired.
Just an update on this. I was in GA not too long ago and saw her posting on STG in Savannah. Seems like she is still around. I tried to reach out but got no response.

Here is an old ad from about 2 weeks back.

http://savannah.skipthegames.com/fem...d/668960556585
Hopefully, she'll make the rounds to TLH before too long.
well, guess what Woodrow. today is your lucky day cause KYLA made it to town tonight. she says if she gets enough guys, to call she will stick around tomorrow. otherwise. it's back home. PM if you don't have the number. She looks the same even though it's been about a year since I last saw her. She's lookin' to get on ECCIE so she cans see all of us from time to time. anyone know how she can get verified, etc? anyway, she still looks great. I should know. I snagged an hour of her time tonight.
Are ya listenin'. Woodrow? Kyla's in town and looking for some action. lol.
I hear ya. Thanks for the heads up.
I hope she stays around until the weekend.
I always wanted to see her, but it just never worked out (cant see her this time either, lol), but maybe next time.

You guys recommend her?