Encounter: Paige Pleasures performance

Date: 9/9/20
Name: Paige
Phone: 512-580-5221
Email Address: -
URL / Website: - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?44319-Paige {staff edit-CK}
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Riverside and wickersham
Activities: LFK, titty sucking, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long brown straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’3, 140 lbs, 36 DD-(natural) 26-40, light skin and a couple bruises
Recommendation: No
Hi thanks for the review; quick question: is this the same Page Pleasure whose profile says she is 5'1" 105 lbs? That is quite a difference from 105 lbs, and she also lists her measurements as 32A-25-34, and you said DDs (and a HUGE butt). So I'm really confused. The Paige on p411 (the pics anyway) are definitely in line with her weight and measurements. I'm wondering if there was a bait & switch? Anyway appreciate the review cause this could be a bad idea. Just curious; I've just now gotten back on ECCIE regularly, and don't have ROS yet. Would you mind briefly telling me why she got a no? (other than maybe this girls wasn't what you expected at all). Thanks, buddy.
Hi thanks for the review; quick question: is this the same Page Pleasure whose profile says she is 5'1" 105 lbs? That is quite a difference from 105 lbs, and she also lists her measurements as 32A-25-34, and you said DDs (and a HUGE butt). So I'm really confused. The Paige on p411 (the pics anyway) are definitely in line with her weight and measurements. I'm wondering if there was a bait & switch? Anyway appreciate the review cause this could be a bad idea. Just curious; I've just now gotten back on ECCIE regularly, and don't have ROS yet. Would you mind briefly telling me why she got a no? (other than maybe this girls wasn't what you expected at all). Thanks, buddy. Originally Posted by titillator
Below is the link. In a prior post on OH2 the title was Paige Pleasures, but for this post she just put Paige.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ou-smile-today
Hi thanks for the review; quick question: is this the same Page Pleasure whose profile says she is 5'1" 105 lbs? That is quite a difference from 105 lbs, and she also lists her measurements as 32A-25-34, and you said DDs (and a HUGE butt). So I'm really confused. The Paige on p411 (the pics anyway) are definitely in line with her weight and measurements. I'm wondering if there was a bait & switch? Anyway appreciate the review cause this could be a bad idea. Just curious; I've just now gotten back on ECCIE regularly, and don't have ROS yet. Would you mind briefly telling me why she got a no? (other than maybe this girls wasn't what you expected at all). Thanks, buddy. Originally Posted by titillator
NOT the same girl.
Thanks for the info.
My bad, here’s the link where she said that she is petite.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...day&highlight=