If you don’t believe there’s evidence of Senile Biden’s involvement in this massive influence-peddling scandal, then any objective observer would conclude you’re either lacking intelligence, or making excuses for Biden. There’s no third option.

Some highlights from yesterday:

Tony Bobulinski's best statement yesterday was when he said we we need to focus on how China infiltrated the White House because of the Bidens:

"I wish you would spend your time focusing on the fact that the Chinese Communist Party infiltrated The White House of the United States of America through the Biden family.

I don’t say that lightly. It’s not a joke. I was willing to die for this country....Take the Biden name and the Biden family completely out of it. How did the Chinese Communist Party infiltrate the White House?

Let's start there, focus on those facts. What they did, how they did it, why they used money, why they used private enterprises instead of military...that is huge to our national security."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770803221247766994
Bobulinski calls out Democrat Clowns Raskin and Goldman as liars

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770466036552270076
Tony Bobulinski confirms Hunter Biden PERJURED himself during his deposition.

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770469877314105552
COMER: “Hunter Biden has chosen not to attend today’s proceedings. I’ve given Mr. Biden exactly what he asked for. It’s clear Mr Biden’s testimony would not stand up to public scrutiny..”

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770473808928878614
AOC: "Did you witness the President commit a crime? Is it your testimony today?"

BOBULINSKI: "Yes."

AOC: "What crime have you witnessed?"

BOBULINSKI: "How much time do I have?"

AOC: "Name the crime."

BOBULINSKI: "Corruption statutes, RICO..."
That is JUST from YESTERDAY

We have documented receipts of cash transactions

We have video evidence of Senile Biden coercing Ukranian officials by threatening to withhold US funds

We have the Senile Biden Crime Family receiving bribe money from China, Companies in Ukraine, Russians, etc

All for what?

Access to Senile Biden and through him the US government
It’s pretty obvious that the Biden crime family is a poor imitation of the Corleone family.
It’s pretty obvious that the Biden crime family is a poor imitation of the Corleone family. Originally Posted by bambino

if Biden was a Corleone he'd be Fredo

baahaaaaaa
COMER: “Hunter Biden has chosen not to attend today’s proceedings. I’ve given Mr. Biden exactly what he asked for. It’s clear Mr Biden’s testimony would not stand up to public scrutiny..”

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770473808928878614 Originally Posted by berryberry
So we should expect Hunter will soon go to prison for contempt of congress, Holder also. If not, Peter Navarro should be immediately released and paid restitution because he just went to jail for exactly this.
AOC: "Did you witness the President commit a crime? Is it your testimony today?"

BOBULINSKI: "Yes."

AOC: "What crime have you witnessed?"

BOBULINSKI: "How much time do I have?"

AOC: "Name the crime."

BOBULINSKI: "Corruption statutes, RICO..." Originally Posted by berryberry

No evidence. Again. But good luck with all that.

By the way, if Republicans had half a brain among them combined, they'd remove Comer Fudd from his leadership position here. All he's doing is providing material for every comedian on late night TV. Free of charge.
So we should expect Hunter will soon go to prison for contempt of congress, Holder also. If not, Peter Navarro should be immediately released and paid restitution because he just went to jail for exactly this. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Hunter did his deposition behind closed doors. As he was subpoena'd to do. He answered those question and to my understanding, the public hearing request was not DEMANDED, but asked of, and Hunter declined. However your boy Navaro, was a no show on both, and so was Jimmbo Jordan if I'm not mistaken, and so was Bannon. Which of these non attendee's should be in Jail based on that?
Hunter did his deposition behind closed doors. As he was subpoena'd to do. He answered those question and to my understanding, the public hearing request was not DEMANDED, but asked of, and Hunter declined. However your boy Navaro, was a no show on both, and so was Jimmbo Jordan if I'm not mistaken, and so was Bannon. Which of these non attendee's should be in Jail based on that? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Them and 1000 other people, or nobody. I’m all for prosecuting politicians, just not selectively like we do now.
No evidence at all. None.
No evidence at all. None. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Then WHY all the LIES from Joe??

#### Salty
... Then WHY all the LIES from Joe??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What lies?