BEST HOBBY DAYS???

Hello gentleman. I know we all have busy schedules and try to make the hobby work best we can for us. I have often wondered what the best days for you to hobby are? I would like to hear from you to see if there is a common day or days!
best days are the days off. incase if you want an extended date or if you want to go with option #2 or the regular maybe cuz option #1 could not make it for some odd bull. (but that's just me this practice has always worked for me)
For me the best hobby days are payday and on Sundays. Some people are religious and don't want to hobby on a Sunday. My ATF is a religious woman and she don`t hobby on Sundays which gives me an opportunity to visit other women, Also I noticed in Upstate Newyork Sundays are slow and quiet for providers. Maybe because people rather spend time with family and friends on Sundays. So for me I love to hobby on Sunday I have more women to choose from
Saturday, after lunch is best for me. Sometimes Friday, right after work.
I would say sat mornings are better for me
Saturday or Sunday, I like mornings but if I have weekend activities that get me out the house early I will do evenings. I don't hobby during the week as I have a full time job, then the gym, yes the gym comes before the hobby

IB
  • Mokoa
  • 08-16-2015, 08:50 PM
A topic best suited for the Main forum.

Moved to the proper forum.
Weekdays between 8am and 2pm.
I'm in Temple and I'm having trouble getting my legs up, lol. Weekends, lunches and early evenings are great for me guys, so how about hitting up this lady!
Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, 15th and 1st of the month, are my highest contact days/dates for those seeking a visit. Not necessarily that they are my busiest days though.
Everyday is a good day I do a lot of research