Kim Jong-un Says He Will Sink A US Carrier.......

• R.M.
  • 04-26-2017, 06:27 AM
Ugly fat short man with bad hair cut.
Another empty threat.
He probably figures there's no point in inheriting the world's nastiest dictatorship if you can't yank America's chain with grandiose threats. After all, his daddy did it and his granddaddy did it.

How many times did the head NorK threaten over the years to turn South Korea (and ultimately the US) into a "sea of fire?"
Ugly fat short man with bad hair cut. Originally Posted by R.M.
Is that the same description as Lube Wide Ass ?
And Twitler says he'll defeat ISIS in 30 days... ooops!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^And the streak continues...pushing 34K posts....and still nary a comment worth a steaming pile o' dogsh*t.
Ugly fat short man with bad hair cut. Originally Posted by R.M.
You left out the part that you would still screw him for 300 hr. Once again didn't you admit you were overweight at one time of you lost 35 lbs? So now you find it funny to make fun of people who have the same problem you once had- to be quite frank with you - I think a woman with a high school education and is a fucking hooker at the age of 50 has no room to talk about anyone.
Back to the OP North Korea lives in its own fantasy world he wants to appeal to his people that he's tough its all talk.
Kim Jong-un sunk his rubber ducky in his bath tub now he thinks he can sink a carrier. bahhaa
Once again didn't you admit you were overweight at one time of you lost 35 lbs? So now you find it funny to make fun of people who have the same problem you once had-.... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Uuuuuhhhhhh ... you have several different problems from hers!

In fact you have about 200 problems she doesn't have ...

... EXTRA POUNDS!

If you took a good shit you'd lose probably 250 pounds!

So take a REALLY GOOD ONE!
  • jma9
  • 04-26-2017, 01:14 PM
You left out the part that you would still screw him for 300 hr. Once again didn't you admit you were overweight at one time of you lost 35 lbs? So now you find it funny to make fun of people who have the same problem you once had- to be quite frank with you - I think a woman with a high school education and is a fucking hooker at the age of 50 has no room to talk about anyone. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I thin someone who was actually a Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM wouldn't talk to a woman like this, no matter what she says about him. You never served!
I thin someone who was actually a Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM wouldn't talk to a woman like this, no matter what she says about him. You never served! Originally Posted by jma9
... he's safe posting that shit on here ... at least he thinks so.
I thin someone who was actually a Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM wouldn't talk to a woman like this, no matter what she says about him. You never served! Originally Posted by jma9
First you are right at one thing I wouldn't talk to a woman like that but she's a whore big difference cock sucker -would you marry a whore ? Second do you think military men are saints ?
My offer goes to you as well- pick any MOD you like I will send them any military info like my DD-214 along with my ID if they deem it legit you get banned for 1 year and they think it's photoshopped or a fake I get banned for a year - hell they can face time me or whatever they like - put your membership on the line against my service fuck face. But just like the others you are all talk - you want to take me up on this offer ?
First you are right at one thing I wouldn't talk to a woman like that but she's a whore big difference cock sucker -would you marry a whore ? Second do you think military men are saints ?
My offer goes to you as well- pick any MOD you like I will send them any military info like my DD-214 along with my ID if they deem it legit you get banned for 1 year and they think it's photoshopped or a fake I get banned for a year - hell they can face time me or whatever they like - put your membership on the line against my service fuck face. But just like the others you are all talk - you want to take me up on this offer ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

the mod's aren't here to mediate "bets" you idiot. and they certainly aren't gonna ban anyone for the bullshit you propose.

it's been awhile but i actually did post my Navy ID .. with some details masked of course. if i can do that why can't you?