A summer Photo special that will blow you away!!!

PhotoFantasies is having the most amazing special EVER!!!!!

Short on cash?? Need new professional photos???

For a limited time, PhotoFantasies is having the a summer special that will blow you away. If you have ever even THOUGHT about having some photos done, you can't afford to pass up this deal. It is the closest thing to a photographic BNG.. LOL!! You get a one outfit studio photoshoot (30 to 45 min).. 50 to 75 photos (no retouching)... all for the lowest price ever!!! $50.00 That's right .. I said FIFTY DOLLARS!! You walk in shoot, and you walk out the door with a disk.. All in less than an hour..easy as that. At that price, you can't afford to NOT have pics done professionally!!

This offer will end June 30, so PM me now, and let's shoot.

Here are some samples of my work. These are recent photos I've done of providers here on eccie. .. (used with permission) Please feel free to contact any of them for references.

Full one and two hour packages are of course still available at special summer rates!!!

Also.....comments on the photos are always welcome. If you love them or hate them, I love to hear your thoughts. It's how we learn to make photos that stand out and attract business for providers. My work is and never was meant to replace 'selfies'.. they are an important part, of a ladies showcase. Professional shots are meant to enhance the showcase.
Wish you were closer. that is a great deal
Wish you were closer. that is a great deal Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Wish you were closer too, SknyDiva. I know we'd get some great shots!!
Hey sweetheart, what day this week works for you?
Those are some very sexy picture PhotoF keep up the good work
I love this guy ladies we had a shoot at my house and they turned out great! Turn around time is amazing! I do need to meet with you for some pool photos

Oxoxo

_ I highly recommend him ladies
Good guy! Professional as well! You will LOVE your new photos... I know I did.

ML...

I am in Houston Gallera Incall June 16th-20th (this Sun. upcoming) I am looking all over here to find a photographer available to work with this trip.If you are going to be in Houston PLEASE pm me and if not...guess I am missing out...No luck on the dates in Houston at finding a photographer yet.Thanks in advance. ( I have a few online ports but I do not post them here but do have a website on my P411 and some pix here)
~Exotic Beauty~