Build a Better Business with a Custom Website

Hi am here to make a special offer to all the great providers out there who are currently without a proper website of their own. I am a semi-pro web designer who is willing to build you your own site at low cost or in exchange for companionship time (DFW area).

Are your posts just not getting you the attention or bookings you know you deserve? I can teach you how to best market yourself to suit your abilities and personality. Working together we can help improve your business, your image, and your self worth knowing that you have a great, custom designed site to attract attention to yourself.

I’m also available to redesign a site you currently have, I can edit/resize/filter photos, I can also design and build you a custom logo to help establish your “brand" to help people easily recognize and remember you.

PM me for rates! Let’s get started today!
So I tried to do 1&1 Website still not as easy as they make it sound when your not good with pcs.
I was able to get started but cant seem to put my own pictures. Delete Tabs add a counter put a location map add a friends page etc etc etc.
www.theartofmajuru.com
SO CLOSE YET SO FAR FAR AWAY
Hey everybody, I've already got three providers I'm working with so far. PM me for rates and details.