How Much Money Does the World Banc Need?

How much will America owe to the World Banc after continuous wars and who is paying for it? Do you think "the powers that be" are paying for our debt? The American people do it everyday by working not one, but two or more jobs just to survive. The American people (and I am a Patriot) are being reduced to slavery to pay back interest from unnecessary wars, which could have been resolved just by peaceful negotiation.

Just something new to consider. I always like to hear both sides of a story before I make a decision. An open mind is a progressive mind.
All of it.
You lost me at "How".
An open mind is a progressive mind. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
No, an open mind is an open mind, regardless of the political viewpoint of the person listening.

There a number of "progressives" on this board who would not change their opinion on a subject no matter what evidence was presented to them. Ditto with some of the "conservatives".
The National debt is something like 16 Trillion Dollars. China is the largest Foreign owner of our Debt which is about 1.1 Trillion Dollars. To answer your question we owe the largest portion of our debt to the Federal Reserve to the tune of 11 Trillion dollars.
How much is owed to the Social Secutrity Trust Fund who by law must by bonds with the money that comes in.
How much is owed to the Social Secutrity Trust Fund who by law must by bonds with the money that comes in. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I don't know off hand. I retired through a State Retirement System and will never recieve any benefits from Social Security. I feel for those that depend on Soc Sec.
How's business, Debbie?
How's business, Debbie? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea How's buisness, Debbie?