Bunni??

• cap49
  • 01-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Looks familiar just can’t put my finger on it???

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...s/724377055843
There's like 4 or 5 girls posting on STG right now, similar ads, extended stay wash ave. Same rates.

IDK, seems fishy. I talked to one and ghosted because it didn't feel right. By happenstance I texted another and after telling me the rates told me to stop wasting everybodies time. So, they are connected in some way.
  • cap49
  • 01-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Hmmm interesting. This one above is actually ghosting me after texting and trying to gather info. Wonder if I’ve reached out to others there that could potentially be working together and they think I’m wasting time lol
Chelsea also posting. Maybe this some variation of Towers crew. I know when not at Towers they did stay at those residential stay hotels
Interesting, following this one also… towers crew hasn’t had anyone new in a while
if she's offering outcalls and extended, it's probably not towers crew unless something's changed

On the positive side, I've never known my Uncles in the region as the type to make house calls
I haven't met her, but messaged her and later made the connection that she also recently posted as Bella in Schenectady offering car dates. She said she's working with Ashley.
Yeah Bella had some bad reports and some scary actions from a report on another site.
  • cap49
  • 01-13-2023, 11:17 AM
Oh!! I 100% didn’t make that connection. I texted with “Bella” from Schenectady and even set up a meet with her but bailed because something felt off. I think I’ll pass!!
Is this the bitch that robbed Hobby?