Planned Parenthood's Racist Roots

We've been discussing Planned Parenthood in several threads. Thought you might like to know a little history.

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?"

More here:

http://blackgenocide.org/archived_articles/sanger.html
We've been discussing Planned Parenthood in several threads. Thought you might like to know a little history.

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?"

More here:

http://blackgenocide.org/archived_articles/sanger.html Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The lefties cannot make up their minds. Some, like CJ7, say women only go to PP for abortions. When someone on the right makes that claim, other lefties, like Guilty Pleasures or Little Blind Boy, jump out and claim PP provides much, much more than abortions.

Lefties are so confused. They are all for killing the innocent, unborn child, but they are adamantly against executing a convicted murdering-rapist. They are for allowing illegals to enter the U.S. labor market unfettered, while they simultaneously ‘say’ they are stalwart defenders of the common, wage-earning American-citizen’s right to earn a respectable living. And so it goes.
I'm not taking a stand on abortion. That is best left up to the woman, her medical team, and the people she loves and trusts. But I thought this brought up some interesting facts about Planned Parenthood. For your reading enjoyment.
I'm not taking a stand on abortion. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No abortions on the taxpayer's dime.
That is best left up to the woman, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 - Not taxpayer funded.
But I thought this brought up some interesting facts about Planned Parenthood. For your reading enjoyment. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're right. There may be some here who do not already know this.
Yes, I don't want to fund abortions. Being able to have an abortion, and requiring others to pay for it are two different issues.
Yes, I don't want to fund abortions. Being able to have an abortion, and requiring others to pay for it are two different issues. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
I don't think her vision has been fulfilled, I think Planned Parenthood has tried to distance themselves away from her ideology (wiping out blacks). I've only ever used PP for BC. From what I what looked up about the percentage of procedures at PP- they claim that only 3 percent of services given in 2008 were abortions.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...wAuooc_6Wb5d1g

^Link. It's a PDF File.

I believe if a woman wants to have an abortion she should pay for it out of pocket like most elective procedures, especially since there are many alternatives.
If you provide contraception a lot of abortions are unnecessary. Wonder which one the religious zealots prefer?
Typical repuke bait and switch. See, they're really trying to protect lower income minorities by defunding PP and preventing the genocide of african-americans via abortion. Such an astonishingly stupid and hypocritical argument that it's difficult to believe anybody would want to try to advance it, or even discuss it....but wonders never cease when it comes to the mental midgets on this board.

The problem with the argument is that PP doesn't use federal funding for abortions. It's against the law and has been for a long time. I'll say that again: PP DOESN'T USE TAXPAYER MONEY TO PAY FOR THE ABORTIONS PERFORMED AT PP CLINICS. Rare exceptions exist for rape, incest or if the pregnancy places the mothers' life in danger.

It is certainly correct that the vast majority of the services offered via PP are provided to low-income minorities. That's because they don't have any money to be able to afford any other type of healthcare. Gosh, rather than the genocide conspiracy, maybe that's why PP clinics are located primarily in low-income areas? You know...because people in low income areas don't have money? And PP provides services that people without money are unable to afford? The mind reels at the logic of the argument.

PP offers family planning via contraception, cancer screening via pap smears and mammograms, treatment for STD's and lot of other health care services. Abortion services are around 3% of what they do. The rest of the time, they are saving women's lives by early detection of cancer and terrible things like that.....

So, COG...the article isn't interesting. It's misleadingly designed to foment hatred and intolerance towards an organization that really does a lot of good. Just not a lot of good for anybody you happen to care about.
I'm not taking a stand on abortion. That is best left up to the woman, her medical team, and the people she loves and trusts. But I thought this brought up some interesting facts about Planned Parenthood. For your reading enjoyment. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You just staked out your position (took a stand).
The worst is some actually believe in late term and partial birth abortions....and guys like Obama have supported infanticide legislation (or opposed legislation that sought to outlaw infanticide).

But your post on PP-abortion-black demographics should be a wake up call to the community.
Guilty Pleasures, Little Blind Boy and Little Timmie. Little Timmie, CJ7 disagrees. CJ7 claims the only reason Catholic women go to PP is to get abortions.

. . .The problem with the argument is that PP doesn't use federal funding for abortions. . . Abortion services are around 3% of what they do. . . Originally Posted by timpage
Little Timmie, what's your position on unknowingly swimming in a public pool wherein a six year old has peed. Can you 'truthfully' deny that you swam in someone else's piss? Fact is, even though it's seriously diluted - say, way less than even 3% - you still cannot honestly deny you swam in someone else's piss. Little Timmie, take your '3%' and shove it; your denial that tax dollars are not spent on abortion at PP is an accounting fraud.
Guilty Pleasures, Little Blind Boy and Little Timmie. Little Timmie, CJ7 disagrees. CJ7 claims the only reason Catholic women go to PP is to get abortions.

Little Timmie, what's your position on unknowingly swimming in a public pool wherein a six year old has peed. Can you 'truthfully' deny that you swam in someone else's piss? Fact is, even though it's seriously diluted - say, way less than even 3% - you still cannot honestly deny you swam in someone else's piss. Little Timmie, take your '3%' and shove it; your denial that tax dollars are not spent on abortion at PP is an accounting fraud. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Speaking of swimming pools, why don't you stay in the shallow end of this one, and let the grown-ups argue facts?
Speaking of swimming pools, why don't you stay in the shallow end of this one, and let the grown-ups argue facts? Originally Posted by timpage
You're floundering in your own puddle of ignorance. So go ahead, sink and drown.
You're floundering in your own puddle of ignorance. So go ahead, sink and drown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If you've got something other than weird analogies about little boys peeing in pools, or your inept attempts to try to belittle me by calling me "little timmie", I'm happy to respond. However, I'm not going to be a part of your typical, silly, school-boy neener-neener back and forth that you always throw out, because you're apparently intellectually incapable of responding in a meaningful way.

Carry on.