Extremist Group Opposes NDAA

Yes, those right-wing extremists over at the ACLU are at it again. Enflaming passions against government over some minor "indefinite detention" crap. Unbelievable.

https://secure.aclu.org/site/Advocac...ubsrc=homepage

Hey, I thought you Obamazombies liked the ACLU?
  • CJ7
  • 02-28-2012, 11:18 AM
show us your ACLU card, COG
show us your ACLU card, COG Originally Posted by CJ7
I think he's using it as a book marker in his copy of the Turner Diaries.
I thought only whackos opposed the NDAA. Are you saying the ACLU is whacko? Or are you just posting to show how ignorant you are? You don't seem to have anything substantive to say, so I'm just wondering why you bother.
You don't seem to have anything substantive to say, so I'm just wondering why you bother. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We all wondered the same of you. Oh I know...aren't you on the govt tetine? I bet that's your dirty secret.
Government tetine? Listen, posting and drinking do not mix. Come back when you are coherent. Well, less incoherent.
Government tetine? Listen, posting and drinking do not mix. Come back when you are coherent. Well, less incoherent. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Lol. I should have known you were too stupid to understand. My bad. I'll put it more succinctly for your old slow brain...have you or are collecting any govt checks? You said you were unemployed. Just saying.
Nope, no government money for me, and so what if I was receiving government aid? How could that possibly make a difference? But for the record, I receive no government benefits, except the calm reassurance that government is watching every move I make to ensure I don't do anything but submit, comply and conform.