A separate Political forum?

Just a thought, but does anyone else think that it might be nicer to have a Political forum area separate from the Sandbox so that people can go bash each other in there to their heart's content?

I just hate having to filter through all the political threads to read the misc. other ones.

I want to easily be able to find the threads on scary video games and heartwarming pictures, damnit!
I agree, I think a separate forum is a good idea. I don't get why people discuss politics at all on this type of site. That's certainly not what I come here for.
I do have other interest but I don't come here to discuss them.
Aren't there political sites where people can yell at each other and call anyone who doesn't think like them childish names?
Childish names..... I know you are. ... But what am I?

Lol. I agree. The sand box. Is a funny place. What would the new forum be called?
Vitriol depot? Constitution corner?
I would suggest..." blinded by hate and prejudice".....but thats not catchy enough.
Any suggestions?
The "Because...fuck you" forum? Since that seems to be the most common response given to any posts, heh.
The "Because...fuck you" forum? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
All in.
  • oden
  • 02-09-2013, 05:51 PM
I agree with the idea, however;the old Diamonds and Tuxedoes pulled off the mixture of politics and other subjects because there was wit and subtlety. Then a few ruined it by always flaming the same people who flamed them back. Finally all political talk was banned and in my honest opinion the threads are pretty bland now. The change drove off some pretty interesting posters, both hobbiests and providers.

I say have a "no holds barred" political section where anything goes but don't ban political comment in the sandbox, just keep it civil and shun or give points to those that don't mind their manners.
I still don't understand coming to a pussy board to argue about a bunch of dickheads.

Torito
the sandbox is the greatest form of comedy
That is an outstanding idea ...... I would support that new forum.