Behind close doors access rights needs to be longer for us AARP Members!

Money is tight but frequency is even less as you get older.
Over the years I have 22 reviews on here written over 200 in my time.
But cannot be frequent enough to keep the access open!
In these days and times or as you become a member longer one should have longer access?

What do you readers think?

Signed cannot get it up as often lOL
Ironman
(looking for that ED queen or am I just jaded?)
Amen, Amen, and Amen, my brother, could not have said it better myself.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-20-2013, 06:29 PM
In additional to posting a review at least once every ninety days, there are other options...

Premium Access
In additional to posting a review at least once every ninety days, there are other options...
Premium Access Originally Posted by Mokoa
Hey Makoa,
Is the 90 days a typo, or am I missing something? I thought it was every 6 weeks ie approx 45 days. I don't have a problem at all with purchasing PA and do so from time to time, but if there is some way of saving a few few bucks, I'm all ears ... lol
Thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 03-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Yes, you are correct. I meant once every six weeks.

Sorry about that.
  • Kloie
  • 03-21-2013, 10:32 PM
It should be longer but it sucks that anyone can do a review and just get in!!! But a provider has to have proof.... Everybody should have to have proof
It should be longer but it sucks that anyone can do a review and just get in!!! But a provider has to have proof.... Everybody should have to have proof Originally Posted by Kloie
What kinda proof are you suggesting?
Money is tight but frequency is even less as you get older.
Over the years I have 22 reviews on here written over 200 in my time.
But cannot be frequent enough to keep the access open!
In these days and times or as you become a member longer one should have longer access?

What do you readers think?

Signed cannot get it up as often lOL
Ironman
(looking for that ED queen or am I just jaded?) Originally Posted by IronMan
In all due respect to the venerable wisdom your years must have earned, I'm sick of senior citizen discounts. Especially now that the newest generations are being saddled with insurmountable problems brought on by the greed of earlier generations.

No offense to you sir, I completely understand your point. However, I am more of mind that most products, including the ones we rent here, should come with one fair price all pay equally, regardless of age, sex, military service, occupation or education.

So there you have it, I'm a crazed idealist nut job.

I'm also of mind that eccie is generous enough that one, even w/o PA, can find his way to the next provider with enough homework when he needs to for another six weeks.