CLT - Comfort Therapy Spa

Date: 04/03/2024
Provider: Kate
Phone or Pager: (980) 430-1399
URL / Website: https://comfortspanc.com/
City: Charlotte
State: North Carolina
Area / Address: 15-20 minutes south of the airport.
Appointment Type:Incall
Provider Category: Spa
Activities: FBSM , HJ
Session Length Scheduled: 1hr
Fee: $80
Total Paid: $140
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No. Didn’t haggle for a tip and gladly accepted my donation.
Hair Color and Length: straight black hair put up in a bun.
Race: Asian
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way

Where did you hear about this provider? ECCIE

Providers Body: 5’-5’2. Nothing really sexy about her physically. Wore a t shirt and black stretch pants. Pretty sure they were b’s but never actually saw them.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very friendly and welcoming.

Comments: Had to catch a flight out of CLT and had some time to kill. Looking for a quick R&T on my way out of town. Selected Comfort as I read some reviews that indicated you might get some prostrate play. Paid for the hour on the way in to who I thought was the mamasan. Nope…she’s the attendant as well. Oh well. Asked if I needed a TS and agreed. TS was nice, everything was clean. On the the TM. She asked how I wanted it and I said soft. Holy cow….the next 30 minutes was all soft touch and it was great. Had me pretty wound up and then for the flip for a standard finish. Never did get the prostrate play, however she was in the area a lot. On the way out I saw a younger, thinner provider. It was worth the stop. I got my full hour and was pleased.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes