Hunter Biden: No Gas Experience, No Ukraine Experience. How Does THREE Million Dollars Sound?

Yep, Hunter Biden, after being kicked out of the Navy for C*** gets a position with Burisma. Nice work if you can get it. Rather, nice work if your father can get it for you.

Nothing to see here. Orange Man Bad!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-3-1-million/
nice amount to have.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 08:39 AM
Yep, Hunter Biden, after being kicked out of the Navy for C*** gets a position with Burisma. Nice work if you can get it. Rather, nice work if your father can get it for you.

Nothing to see here. Orange Man Bad!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-3-1-million/ Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes I'm sure that all the Trumps would be getting all the opportunities without Donald being their dad or Donald would have had his opportunities without his dad....

• oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 08:57 AM
Denial - and changing the thread subject.
Bidens got 3 million bucks - but it is all about trump to the DPST's.

None so blind - per the other thread on this subject of Biden corruption!
the point is damn near all Politicians have corruption running through their veins. but so many on this Forum want to excuse Trump's. AFAIK, I'm the only guy who posts that Trump likely committed impeachable offenses, AND the Bidens should be in prison. almost everyone in this Forum lines up left or right, and refuses to give an inch to "the other side".
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 09:17 AM
Well, CT - I would like to se the Bidens investigated, and if good evidence obtained, tried in a court of law.

Regardinig Trump - Schiff has run a smoke and mirrors McCarthyite "evidence show" - and carefully orchestrated and one sided.

If real evidence of high crimes/misdeameanors comes to the light of day - I agree with proceeding.

The BS of russian collusion, and this Ukraine made up charges of "bribery" for what every american POTUS does in the course of politics is ridiculous.

Where's the Beef ! - Show some real evidence - other than DPST biased "Evidence in hand" from Schif f and nadler.

Let's have the proof - and let the Senate decide - I think impeachment is inevitable - and Trump should embrace the opportunity to shed light on the DPST shit show.

Let's have open - non-slanted hearings to both sides - which Schiff is NOT Holding today.
Well, CT - I would like to se the Bidens investigated, and if good evidence obtained, tried in a court of law.

Regardinig Trump - Schiff has run a smoke and mirrors McCarthyite "evidence show" - and carefully orchestrated and one sided.

If real evidence of high crimes/misdeameanors comes to the light of day - I agree with proceeding.

The BS of russian collusion, and this Ukraine made up charges of "bribery" for what every american POTUS does in the course of politics is ridiculous.

Where's the Beef ! - Show some real evidence - other than DPST biased "Evidence in hand" from Schif f and nadler.

Let's have the proof - and let the Senate decide - I think impeachment is inevitable - and Trump should embrace the opportunity to shed light on the DPST shit show.

Let's have open - non-slanted hearings to both sides - which Schiff is NOT Holding today. Originally Posted by oeb11
you are one of about 5 guys on this Forum, who are not 100% slanted in one direction. I want to see evidence, too, and by the way, the Senate is not blocked from conducting non-impeachment hearings, if they think the House version is unfair. it is not simple "bribery", if obtaining dirt on a political opponent is the real goal. yeah, I know, the right says it is Trump investigating what should have been done before, and had nothing to do with holding up aid.. I do not buy that story, but if facts tell otherwise, great.. it would help if certain folks (hello, Guiliani) would not hide behind fake notions of immunity.
you are one of about 5 guys on this Forum, who are not 100% slanted in one direction. I want to see evidence, too, and by the way, the Senate is not blocked from conducting non-impeachment hearings, if they think the House version is unfair. it is not simple "bribery", if obtaining dirt on a political opponent is the real goal. yeah, I know, the right says it is Trump investigating what should have been done before, and had nothing to do with holding up aid.. I do not buy that story, but if facts tell otherwise, great.. it would help if certain folks (hello, Guiliani) would not hide behind fake notions of immunity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

aren't you always blaming Republicans for .. everything? that wouldn't be slanted, that would be biased, right?
aren't you always blaming Republicans for .. everything? that wouldn't be slanted, that would be biased, right? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
no.. you seem to think my complaint about things like failure to imprison Hilary and Joe, indicate bias. in fact, I go farther right then the Republicans do on that measure.
Poor Hunter! They’ll never let him in the Butt Buddies!

LOLLING!
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Fake canuck - We may decide to export H.... to topple trudeau for the PM.

she would waddle right in consonant with hh ideology@!
LOL
Three posts on Hillary Clinton today I think you’ve got a thing for crazy old broads. You should hook up with the COB. Pull your finger out of your arse and mix a batch, Captain America!
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 10:24 AM
Denial - and changing the thread subject.
Bidens got 3 million bucks - but it is all about trump to the DPST's.

None so blind - per the other thread on this subject of Biden corruption! Originally Posted by oeb11
You understand there is nothing illegal about Hunter taking a position with this company....now if you and others can show me where Hunter influenced how the VP and Obama and the EU changed their views because of it. Feel free to show the evidence.

I hated the Clinton Foundation and did not vote for her mainly because of. Trump is no different.

Trump asked a foreign government to help him out with a domestic political opponent and used his official office to do so.

He should and will be impeached for that.

He will not be convicted in the Senate not because he is innocent of the charge but because the GOP Senators will say that does not rise to le level of removal from office.

But there is ;little doubt he is guilty like Clinton was guilty of lying about his affair. But Trump under oath and see if he continues to lie about you do this for me, I release funds for you.
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 10:25 AM
None so blind - as those with TDS
,,,, I'm the only guy who posts that Trump likely committed impeachable offenses... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
We keep asking you for specifics and you constantly say "we been through it."

So? Make your best case.

BTW, we are talking about overturning the 2016 election. Make it good.

This thread is about Hunter and Joe Biden's corruption and President Trump's sworn oath to enforce laws.