Anyone Familiar With Her?

Are any of you familiar with this girl? https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/334-746-1117

I swear I think I saw those some photos posted a few years ago.
Legit
That’s her in the photos, albeit made up and looking her best, my experience with her is she’s always ready and available but seems to be homeless, never having a place for incall. The one time I saw her, I picked her up next to a shady hotel and I just gave her a ride and some cash, but no activities. If someone has actually had a date with her, I’d love to hear about it.
Legit Originally Posted by BrandonButtler

You ever seen her?
Ok, I did everyone a favor. She is in fact just another thief. I picked her up at her request, drove her to a hotel. Gave her $200 cash to get a room and waited in my car. I drove around the hotel while waiting and saw her walking to a family dollar store, go inside and come out, get into a small yellow 2 door car with a black male and leave. She’s a scammer. You’re welcome lol.
That is too bad since she is not to bad looking at all, funny though her ad says no AA. Guess she does not want to rip off the same race that she is making her get away with.
Any further discussion should be handled via PM.