Rape fantasy

I've done it several times and would do it again with the right person. Consensual non-consent is what I mostly prefer in sexual encounters in my personal life, to be honest.

Great info on how to safely engage in ravishment (play rape) can be found HERE.

Have fun & tell us how it goes!
I'm like that one other guy, my fantasy would be to have a dominant woman basically force me to do whatever she wants, including using a strapon on me.
I spent some time with a friend/provider who had a strong fantasy for a rape. She begged me to rent her a hotel room for the weekend and then just show up whenever I wanted to "rape" her. I kept putting her off so she showed up one evening with pink leather fur lined ankle and wrist restraints, a lot of pink rope, blind fold, whips, a paddle, vibrators and some other toys. I put the restraints and blind fold on her, tied her to the bed spread eagle, tied the vibrator between her legs, and turned on the TV and started watching a movie. Every so often I would walk over to the bed and stick my cock in her mouth for a min or two and adjust the vibrator, open a beer and go back to the movie. I just could not get into it. I really did not enjoy myself until I took off the blind fold and a couple of the cuffs and engaged in some good old fasioned sweaty sex. She was not happy and I was a disappointment. She got off several times with the vibrator, but I really did not want to hit, spank or whip her so I guess I was a dud. We have both moved on to others.
Oh, I forgot...When I untied her and finished with my activities, she took a rabbit vibrator to herself, and worked it so hard she broke it in half. I just was not up for inflicting the pain she wanted.
As a submissive myself it is hard to find people who have those instincts. Either they have it or they don't.
I'm not really into rape fantasy/fetish because of past history. However, rough sex is something entirely different. It doesn't have to include pain, or anything to do with pain. But a little bit of manhandling or getting pounded is entirely ok and fun.
As a submissive myself it is hard to find people who have those instincts. Either they have it or they don't. Originally Posted by SkylerScarlett
MY WIFE IS VERY SUBMISSIVE AND I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE WANTED TO HER BUTT SHE WILL NEVER BE ANY GOOD AS A DOMINANT WOMAN SOOO I TRY TO SATISFY HER AND MYSELF .I AM IN THE HOBBY ONLY TO TRY AND FIND THE RIGHT DOMINANT WOMAN EVERY NOW AND THEN ....TOOO EACH THERE OWN ....