libs discriminate against muppets

Good Lord, this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on ECCIE. Wow!
Good Lord, this is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on ECCIE. Wow! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Figured it would go over libs heads!

We must fight for Muppet rights!
>libs discriminate against muppets

It's mostly jealously. Muppets get paid more, and only have a hand up their ass.
Awwwwww man! What happened to the image that I quoted by Unique Carpenter?
Exactly,

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Awwwwww man! What happened to the image that I quoted by Unique Carpenter? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
the link is still there, its forbidden access. hot link issue from imagecoast.
Well well well!

Did someone in media see my call for Muppet rights?

There have been a few commercials during the super bowl that had Muppets in them! I think my thread has produced progress in muppets rights!

baby steps. But its something!
the link is still there, its forbidden access. hot link issue from imagecoast. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Whew, thanks! The world is right again
Well well well!

Did someone in media see my call for Muppet rights?

There have been a few commercials during the super bowl that had Muppets in them! I think my thread has produced progress in muppets rights!

baby steps. But its something! Originally Posted by winn dixie
MLM! Muppet Lives Matter!
MLM! Muppet Lives Matter! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
YES love it! Thanks Alyssa
Wow!

Super Bowl Sunday we took the first baby steps to making MLM!

Muppet lives Matter!

I think I have made a difference! Maybe we will gain traction and more support!
sigh
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 07:10 AM
It appears many of you want to be muppets or do you just want a fist up your ass?

Still fighting for Muppets rights.
All our hard work fighting discrimination against Muppets is paying off!
I applaud Geico for helping in the fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3js8xa7FShM

Attachment 877492
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 03:41 PM
WD - not muppets - but puppets from teh Henson family

The Happytime Murders is a 2018 American crime comedy film directed by Brian Henson and written by Todd Berger from a story by Berger and Dee Austin Robertson. The film stars Melissa McCarthy, Bill Barretta, Joel McHale, Maya Rudolph, Leslie David Baker, and Elizabeth Banks. Set in a world where puppets and humans co-exist, the film follows a puppet and human joint police force who must solve a recent murder spree of retired sitcom stars. The film was first announced in 2008 by The Jim Henson Company, the production studio of Muppets creator Jim Henson. Various actors, including Cameron Diaz, Katherine Heigl and Jamie Foxx, were approached to star before McCarthy signed on in May 2017. Filming began in Los Angeles that September, and involved the use of over 120 puppets. The Happytime Murders was the first film released by Henson Alternative, a banner of The Jim Henson Company that receives an R-Rating.
The Happytime Murders was released on August 24, 2018, by STXfilms. It received mostly negative reviews from critics for its humor, performances and story, though the puppetry did receive praise. The film was a box-office bomb, grossing $27.5 million worldwide against a $40–47 million budget. The film received six nominations at the 39th Golden Raspberry Awards, including Worst Picture and Worst Actress for McCarthy, who won the latter award.

Don't leave out the puppets
Or, Melissa McCarthy.