URL / Website: n/a
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Downtown Syracuse near well known BBQ joint
Activities: bbbj/cimnqns
Hair Length and Color: brown wavy
Smoking Status: smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5.5 to 5.7 with a very nice rack and cute ass. Face OK but not the best. I'd say she's a 6 but her bod is pretty nice
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report.
Sometimes you get lucky.
A rare find indeed!
Lmao yeah okay
OK this sounds a little far-fetched, kind of just reminds me of going out downtown and hooking up with someone but without paying… does anybody remember that floppy lady that walked around Maddie down with a shopping cart in the bust it up for coat? Lol maybe it was her I’m just busting chops. So I went ahead and texted this Lynn I still have yet to have any response whatsoever even after I explained what this website was and how I found her.
It would of sounded a little off to me and I would of passed. You never know what's could happen.. You were lucky Mr Eastwood.. I have found guys hiding in the bathroom before.. Just walk away.. Quickly
And here i am seeing Angel of Sin dammit all to Betsy! ����
not far fetched at all.
I've hooked up with pros in bars plenty of times.
Hookers drink beer and vodka too
Then why not reply to a simple text that states “hello Lynn”
Then why not reply to a simple text that states “hello Lynn” Originally Posted by djcentric7
See posts number 2 and 4....

In some countries there are entire streets of bars where you walk in, get a drink, several girls approach & say hi, make a deal, go for a ride back to hotel and have some fun. ‘Chinese Take-out’ …. seems perfectly logical that same can happen here ��������������
In some countries there are entire streets of bars where you walk in, get a drink, several girls approach & say hi, make a deal, go for a ride back to hotel and have some fun. ‘Chinese Take-out’ …. seems perfectly logical that same can happen here �������������� Originally Posted by Max3pc
the good old days in ROC
Girl was likely getting pounded. With calls. Number out of service.
I'm shocked!