Activities: LFK, BBBJ,FIV, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Photos accurate
Recommendation: Yes
hmmmmmm
Things that make you go hmmmm
Well I guess someone would have to have a good time sooner or later...

Nice review : )
Well I guess someone would have to have a good time sooner or later...

Nice review : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
she charged her boy toy/pimp for play ???? just askin
Even a blind squirrel finds a ________ . Still would have to see a few more reviews??? I’m from Missouri
A baby bump would straighten her ass out
I recall a photo of her standing on a front porch with the hood in the background. Definitely a no fly zone. That photo isn't there now. Of course, she could have moved to Spaulding Lake by now.
All ready to take care of pimp daddy in the one pic
  • don w
  • 11-20-2022, 08:44 AM
Pics are her, but add 40lbs. Kept me waiting for 45 mins after setting a time. Seemed distracted during the sesdion.
I attempted to set up a date with her recently, was left waiting for 20+ minutes. Then saw a fellow pull up and walk into the location and instantly said she was ready. FYI
I'll pass.
She started on SA about 10 months ago. Was offering motel sex for 200 bucks. I was set to see her... she went MIA for a day then claimed she went skiing instead.
She started on SA about 10 months ago. Was offering motel sex for 200 bucks. I was set to see her... she went MIA for a day then claimed she went skiing instead. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
\
going skiing

When a girl sits between two boys and gives each of them a hand job at the same time. Mimicks the motion of having a ski pole in both hands and moving them up and down as done while skiing.
\