URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...5/742981582113
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Quiet neighborhood near Shop City Plaza
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, CIM w/swallow
Hair Length and Color: Reddish-brown, up in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate and most likely recent. Fantastic tits; large and firm. Big booty, not fat, but well-proportioned.
Recommendation: Yes
I see earlier reviews of her as Amber- she introduced herself to me as Bam, although she said that was a variation of Amber. Mods- if you want to clean things up her existing profile is
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=70937
What's the incall like? Clean? Does she smoke inside and/or have pets? Thanks!
I saw signs of smoking, but no smell. I believe an earlier review mentioned she goes outside to smoke, so I had no smell on me when I left. She said she has two cats, although I only saw one and that was as I left. As far as the incall it was reasonably tidy. I'm not there for their housekeeping skills, but it was certainly not unsanitary. Her bedroom was a bit cluttered, but again nothing gross. The neighborhood seemed working class. I would have no concerns going there any time of day or night. Hope this helps!
I saw signs of smoking, but no smell. I believe an earlier review mentioned she goes outside to smoke, so I had no smell on me when I left. She said she has two cats, although I only saw one and that was as I left. As far as the incall it was reasonably tidy. I'm not there for their housekeeping skills, but it was certainly not unsanitary. Her bedroom was a bit cluttered, but again nothing gross. The neighborhood seemed working class. I would have no concerns going there any time of day or night. Hope this helps! Originally Posted by Olliebear
Thanks! Yes, I was mostly concerned about smelling like smoke after, and pet hair clinging to clothes.
Originally Posted by mc197536
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet