Brittany Bell, here to set the record straight on the lair on my last thread

Why do people have to lie about my services. I recently had posted a thread stating I was new to the area and asking for advice. A gentlemen then posted on said thread saying I had a pimp because I had two tooth brushes. My photos were photoshopped, also said I had a hotel manager banging on my door telling me to leave because maids have told on me. He said something about diabetes and insulin syringes.

I wanted to clear the air and state that everything this man has said is false. My entire brand is about being my real authentic self and not being some made up character. I am who I am and I love myself. First off I've never had a hotel manager banging on my door asking me to leave because a maid told on me. Second I don't know what he's even talking about with the whole diabetes and syringes. I never told anybody I had diabetes. Third, I don't have a pimp. People can own multiple tooth brushes. In fact I own three. I have a tooth brush for cleaning, a tooth brush for when I'm home and a tooth brush that's for my outcall bag. Four, before my best friend went to jail he use to come over my house and hang out in-between my appointments with clients. Sometimes he'd take showers, brush his teeth at my place (forgetting his toothbrush), sometimes he'd drop off laundry because he knew I was getting ready to do my laundry and I didn't mind doing his. And most of the time he'd forget a bunch of shit of his. At this moment he's in jail and I have all of his stuff at my place for safe keeping. Five, I'm 100% independent and always have been. I have bank statements to prove that the money that gets handed to me goes straight into my bank account and then spent the way I want to spend it. Six, I don't even know how to Photoshop. My whole brand is built around honesty so why in the world would I photo shop to begin with? I've never Photoshop a photo in my life. My ass is as juicy as it is in my pictures. I have a nice ass especially when I'm bent over. I got Thicke thighs to match the ones in my photos as well. All my photos are real. I might edit my photos on occasion using the Instagram app but I can't alter my body using the Instagram app and I would never alter my body. I love my body and I love the person I am. I don't even want to change anything about my body. I have no reason to Photoshop.

I'm just so tired of people lying because their mad I didn't want to set up an appointment with them or ended up kicking them out because they were rude. I don't even know the guy who commented all this shit. And I'm pretty sure I never even met this guy in person. He's just making shit up.

Also someone had stated I'm not worth my rates well here's why my rates are what they are and will go up again come the beginning of winter - I created my own website which I have gotten multiple compliments on. I do my own marketing and advertising. I advertise myself on 10-15 different ad sites and I've created every single one of my ads and some of those ad sites I've had to pay for. I also pay for the website I built monthly. I have a Twitter and Instagram account that I keep up with so that gents can keep up with my day to day life. I have a new only fans that is about to open up. I take my own photos without any help. I have my own blog site that I create content for and have to pay for monthly. I have not only my regular phone I pay for monthly but I now have a work phone I pay for monthly. I book my own appointments. I go through verifications on my own. I NEVER truly stop working. I'm always working. If I'm not meeting clients, I'm advertising or.marketing. and then don't even get me started on the amount of hours I take get ready over and over again for appointments and making sure everything is perfect.

Don't listen to the liars. Set up a appointment and get to know me for who I am and you'll see that none of that shit was true

Visit my website at http://brittanybell.ltd

Or email me at companion@brittanybell.ltd or brittanyxbell@protonmail.com

Or text me at 4435153146