City: little rock
State: Arkansas
Address: southwest little rock
Activities: bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: below shoulders...brown with purple highlites...cute
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:

both pics are accurate...nice firm tits, really nice ass, smooth soft skin, she's maybe 5' tall,
Recommendation: Yes
Phoenix sent me a text,, upgraded her location to midtown, I offered her some suggestions, she has a new ad, worth the visit with the ros caveats, I'm going to give another visit this weekend, will update
Saw her again after a ncns...still jury out but, she busts my nut damn fast even when I'm trying not to...she was a stripper so she knows how to rub her body on you and then she has some good rhythm when fucking...still a crappy hotel, if you decide to give her a try you might mention eccie, I've suggested a few things that would make me more comfortable recommending her to eccie hobbiests..she's on her phone a lot as well...
She was the ncns, that might not have been clear, I've seen her twice and between visits she ncns me, also I've had a few dm questions about her...I sent her a text and this is her response to me...

"I do whatever they want me to,
I'm not BIG on the french kissing but I will devour each play however they cum lol ALL CAPS

She is fun, still stg, that is why I hope those that see her mention eccie and mention some things that she could upgrade, will help us all...good luck
Good intel, Johnsson!

I was interested in whether she offers Greek, so I looked up her ad you provided. At first, I was pleased to see the answer is apparently "yes".

Then, I saw the details...We are all familiar with the term GPS. So, while she's not guilty of that, she's clearly got GAS! lol
Glad you got to see her Johnsson. She is fun. Def not the best of places she pics.