Best TV online for free

I don't watch much "proper" TV at all and haven't had cable in about 6 months now. I do however, watch quite a bit of British TV online...stuff that often couldn't be found on BBC America. The site I use is free and the shows are uploaded very quickly which is always good news. Anyone else have any good free sites they use for any kind of TV/film either foreign or domestic? I used to pay for access to a site but they were so damn slow uploading stuff I gave up...

The one I use is http://www.watchseries-online.com/2005/07/index.html

Currently watching "Mad Dogs" which is pretty good drama ......

C x
espn3.com
I'm a fan of Hulu, which tends to have TV series from Fox, USA Network and ABC Family, with assorted other shows thrown in. Aside from Fox, most full episodes must be seen on the network website, and they tend to keep just one show at a time. Don't know why, maybe it's the bandwidth. TNT keeps the last 3 or 4 episodes I think.

Hulu lets you create an account and subscribe so you will be notified when updates are made to your subscription list. Also, once you've logged in, you can go to your "queue" to see which shows are read for you to watch. This works well for me as I don't schedule my time around TV show broadcast times anyway.