State: Texas
Address: 12591 Research Blvd STE 203, Austin, TX 78759
Activities: FBSM, HJ, + extras
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
You know that old adage “there’s a sucker born every minute”?
I seriously hope that's a typo!
Sounds like a fake review...
Sounds like a fake review... Originally Posted by Casanova29
Nah it sounds very real, including the completely over priced D&T massage. You can get EVERYTHING for that price from an independent, I don't get the appeal to this place at all.
wow! you must be really rich or have some big problems
Nah it sounds very real, including the completely over priced D&T massage. You can get EVERYTHING for that price from an independent, I don't get the appeal to this place at all. Originally Posted by austintoast
The only chicks under $200 are fat and unhealthy.
wow! you must be really rich or have some big problems Originally Posted by jaymieind
You seriously think $200 is a lot of money in Austin?
Anyone who thinks only L1 is available in an L1 spa is a fool, cheap, or undesirable to the spa chicks.

Some of the best BJs and fucks take place in L1 places.

Remember, these girls are hookers and that's what hookers do.
Anyone who thinks only L1 is available in an L1 spa is a fool, cheap, or undesirable to the spa chicks.

Some of the best BJs and fucks take place in L1 places.

Remember, these girls are hookers and that's what hookers do. Originally Posted by Goat Boy
Lots of girls at D&T have worked at other spas that are more like L2 or L3 places sure. But they go to D&T and they become 2x as expensive for 1/2 the services. Its all about management at D&T. Its not the girls, the girls are very pretty! But they charge way to much for their services. Just go find a nice independent who does a decent FBSM.
Lots of girls at D&T have worked at other spas that are more like L2 or L3 places sure. But they go to D&T and they become 2x as expensive for 1/2 the services. Its all about management at D&T. Its not the girls, the girls are very pretty! But they charge way to much for their services. Just go find a nice independent who does a decent FBSM. Originally Posted by austintoast

Pm me some recommendeds...or post here. Thanks in advance!
Pm me some recommendeds...or post here. Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by oldphone14
Agreed! I would appreciate the same if you have time.
Lots of girls at D&T have worked at other spas that are more like L2 or L3 places sure. But they go to D&T and they become 2x as expensive for 1/2 the services. Its all about management at D&T. Its not the girls, the girls are very pretty! But they charge way to much for their services. Just go find a nice independent who does a decent FBSM. Originally Posted by austintoast
My current ATF works at an Austin "L1" spa. She used to work in a FS spa but left after a few months because she wasn't comfortable banging dudes 24/7.

She ended up getting her Walmart massage license and moved to Austin back in March and started working at a reputable L1 spa.

After my third visit I thought more might be available because we clicked pretty good so I asked and we decided on a rate.

I don't think Im the only one, but fortunately that info hasn't been leaked on Eccie or OH2. Any dude that shares L2 or L3 on an L1 place is a fool. There is zero upside revealing the place or the lady.

Most of these ladies work every day for a few months then take a break. The same holds true in FS spas. Those chicks really need a dick vacation or their snach will become trash.

Some of the money hungry FS chicks take a break from the FS places and go work at an "L1" spa. That includes DT and other known places as well. Hence the reason they only stay a short time.

I don't have a problem paying more because they are not some fat unhealthy hooker. There is also no issues with NCNS, bad TCB, deposits, screening, waiting in a parking lot, or having to go to some trash apartment or shitty motel.

I agree that talking about L2 or L3 on public forums is very foolish, especially since the ladies seem to really dislike it and that just risks you getting banned from your ATF, lol.

Sadly, it also makes finding a decent L3 experience pretty difficult.