Cargo Net Anyone?

I have the under the bed restraint system and bungee cords to attach to bed rails.

A friend suggested a cargo net to go on top of a bed/in doorframes/well ...you get the idea.

Anyone have one? Used one? Seen one used?

I DO see opportunity here and at $30-$40...an economical addition.

http://www.cargogear.com/OneItemInfo...rtnum=HITRKNET

Course now using it in the bed of a truck in the middle of nowhere....
Interesting idea, I can see the benefits and several applications.

You kinkster (that's a compliment).

Can you search for a photo of someone tied clipped or roped on top of a net? That's the ermm application I'm looking for.

I have observed participated in scenes with players restrained to chain link fencing. But them suckers is hard to lug from session to session.
That is a tough one my "twisted sister". I did find one, it looks like electrical tape is being used for restraint...

Thanks hun.

hmmm...looks really "tubular" don't it?

(jots down auto parts store on her shopping list.)
hey babe call around to Big truck junk yards or dealers and look for the safety net that is used on the bunks to protect the person in the bunk while the truck is moving. usually used by teams for safety. think is call a safety net for the bunk. the straps are about 1 1/2 wide and it fits a twin bed so would be easier to handle and pack for travel. usually they have safety belt connections on both sides could easily make a connection for the under bed set up you have.