Has anyone ever tried satisfaction plus adult vacation?

Thinking about giving them a try. Has anyone ever used them?

http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...com/karina.htm
Hi I recently tried them for several days and it was great experience! You get driven by the owner of establishment , who brings cold beer for you and picks you up at airport and drives to his place which has several rooms with ac, refrigerator, bed and shower with unlimited beer, some liquors water and get inhouse meals which were delicious. You do initial casting where the girls line up and they ask you questions and you pick one you like. They have girls next door vibe looks. She stays with you 24 hours , you can decide to do extracurricular activities which plenty to do or you can chill at the beach near by and she will follow you. You can have sex whenever, just make sure you treat them as humans and not robots . It was unforgettable experience and also affordable compared to the dr night and playboy vacations which I have not have had any clear answers if those are legit or a scam. All I know is the SPAV is legit and there lots of cute ladies in there . I recommend signing up for the forum and looking at the casting girl pics . Good luck !
I have been there several times. Frank is a great host. The lady's are lovely.
Hi I recently tried them for several days and it was great experience! You get driven by the owner of establishment , who brings cold beer for you and picks you up at airport and drives to his place which has several rooms with ac, refrigerator, bed and shower with unlimited beer, some liquors water and get inhouse meals which were delicious. You do initial casting where the girls line up and they ask you questions and you pick one you like. They have girls next door vibe looks. She stays with you 24 hours , you can decide to do extracurricular activities which plenty to do or you can chill at the beach near by and she will follow you. You can have sex whenever, just make sure you treat them as humans and not robots . It was unforgettable experience and also affordable compared to the dr night and playboy vacations which I have not have had any clear answers if those are legit or a scam. All I know is the SPAV is legit and there lots of cute ladies in there . I recommend signing up for the forum and looking at the casting girl pics . Good luck ! Originally Posted by DrWhois
Do you know if you stay multiple nights can you switch girls each 24hours? I see they offer discount for 7 night stays. It could be nice to have a different woman each night for same $$. Thanks for any info.