Photographers on ECCIE~Post here only if you are a photographer

hmm, most of my images are non nude, non boudoir type. I wonder if I can still post here? Originally Posted by hits79
I wouldn’t recommend crossing universes.
I’ll be in New Orleans arriving tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday, 8/20/19) until Thursday (8/22/19) afternoon and would love to offer my professional photography services to any of our beauties who are interested in classy, sexy portraits. Please send me a pm or feel free to call/txt me at 512 924.7106.

Here are some portraits/examples of past work:

Please also check out my thread/post from January 2018 which shows some of my personal favorites I’ve taken:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2301184&highlight=

Thank you New Orleans. Looking forward to visiting and giving back to the ladies in the forum.

Thanks,
Eddie
Jose Luis
Dallas, TX
More Photos: www.modelmayhem.com/jose
Video Samples: www.joseluisphoto.com/joseluisphoto
jose@joseluisphoto.com
(972) 900-1815
I am one of the top working professional glamour photographers in the country today. My work is regularly published in Playboy, Hustler, Lowrider, Maxim among others. I specialize in working with new models and turning them into the top working glamour models in the industry today so I have alot of experience coaching girls who are new to modeling or posing.

I have also shot several of the top providers and have dramatically improved their business with several girls doubling their profits, rates, etc. I am not the cheapest and I am selective about whom I work with- however- I am only a small fraction of what you would expect to work with the real deal- one of top top, most widely published professional pros who can give you photos just like the magazines.

Samples: (NOTE: these are non-provider, models, but I have amazing provider samples you can view as well- please inquire)

Originally Posted by Jose Luis

Your modelmayhem is not working.
Hi ladies! Im a renowned female photographer, based in Canada, touring the US often, catering to the top providers worldwide. Visit my site for more info & images : www.blacklotusphotos.com Originally Posted by ALBL
Your website does not work
http://www.modelmayhem.com/mystuff#/manage_photos Originally Posted by MusicNphotos
This is not the correct link to your work. It takes you to messages.
Scrolled through all 9 pages, and not a single person based in Orlando, or even Florida in general. God I need to leave this state. �� Originally Posted by HarleyRose
Not 1 in stl either
hurr de durr, an entire thread of 'hey look at me i gotta point and shoot compact camera lemme take photos of your titties'
Good morning my name is Alyssa Reid I am in the Saint Louis Missouri area seeking a professional photographer for BDSM STYLE photography/video.
Also sexy sensual classy portfolio shoot needed for website design advertising extra please contact me as soon as possible.
Are you not how props equipment or much in the way of outfits clothing ex cetera so any help would be great.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon need to have these things done ASAP. Have a Wonderful day.
Alyssa Sweet
Hello Ladies,

I am a professional web developer (adult and business services) and I am entering into the world of sexy photography. I would like to build my portfolio and skills so I am offering free professional photography sessions for limited period. I am located in DFW area. PM me or text me at 214.612.2003 if you are interested.

Regards,
Joe Des
Look at my prev work here: https://joedesai.com . I am available in DFW metroplex.
  • Kay_B
  • 09-29-2020, 01:35 AM
I also do photography. Now I decided to buy a new camera. I am thinking to buy one of these options https://homemakerguide.com/best-low-light-camera/. I will decide on the choice and take the first photos, I will definitely show the result!
i want contact you can you tell me more something maam
Any updates for photographers in Chattanooga, Nashville or Southern Louisiana?
Name~ Mickey's
City, State~ The Woodlands, Texas
Email-PM available on Eccie
Phone
About yourself~ 15 years experience, editing completed onsite, usb or cloud access to photos
Angel I am in North louisiana if you ever get this way.