A stroll back in time

It was a epic fail like most of the shit you post.
It was a epic fail like most of the shit you post. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There you are Lenny! The big retard that wants to pet small fury things like Asswipes cock!!!!!!!!
Out of curiosity, what relevance does this have to the "Political Forum?"

Oh yeah, it's a three year old example of Bambully the Ignored coming into a new place and showing us his penchant of cyber bullying.

I wonder... Was this before or after he came on his knees BEGGING me for a "truce?"
Out of curiosity, what relevance does this have to the "Political Forum?"

Oh yeah, it's a three year old example of Bambully the Ignored coming into a new place and showing us his penchant of cyber bullying.

I wonder... Was this before or after he came on his knees BEGGING me for a "truce?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought you were pignoreing me? But you can't. You're obsessed with me you cocksta pig. Fucking lying pig.? And nobody begs you for anything you loser. Fuckin Curley, your ex wife was fucking other guys because she knew you were a loser. Just another nickname for you.
IGNORING MELTDOWN
IGNORING MELTDOWN Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've melted down all week. Dumb fuck, loser.
Bambully the IGNORED
Bambully the IGNORED Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok, I'll admit, Asswipe Ziffle, the stupid, lazy pig is much better than Curley. Pig has stuck to you like glue.
IGNORE
YouRong..

... runs through the forum

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit comments!)
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep posting pictures Lenny the retard!
Here is a new avatar for you bimbo.

Here is a new avatar for you bimbo.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep the pictures coming Retard Lenny.