A tale of two candidates

September 17, the anniversary of the creation of the US Constitution, finds us having three terrorist attacks; New Jersey aimed at Marines, New York's Chelsea district (aimed at civilians), and Minnesota (aimed at shoppers). One is already confirmed as Islamist and the other two have the hallmarks of homegrown terrorism.
So what does DJT say? He calls it terrorism, he says that it is a bomb in New York and New Jersey, he says that we must put a stop to this by being stronger and more vigilant.
What does HRC say? First she calls the NYC blast a bomb and then she attacks Trump for calling it a bomb. She urged caution, in the langauge describing the attacks!

I noticed today that the left put out the Governor of New York rather than the Mayor. I guess they didn't trust the fool in Gracie Mansion to keep it together long enough for an interview. By the way, who was the Governor of New York during 9/11? We only saw Guilani on TV during those dark days.

FYI, the name was Pataki.
Terrorism sells, make your prediction quick.
  • DSK
  • 09-18-2016, 10:00 PM
September 17, the anniversary of the creation of the US Constitution, finds us having three terrorist attacks; New Jersey aimed at Marines, New York's Chelsea district (aimed at civilians), and Minnesota (aimed at shoppers). One is already confirmed as Islamist and the other two have the hallmarks of homegrown terrorism.
So what does DJT say? He calls it terrorism, he says that it is a bomb in New York and New Jersey, he says that we must put a stop to this by being stronger and more vigilant.
What does HRC say? First she calls the NYC blast a bomb and then she attacks Trump for calling it a bomb. She urged caution, in the langauge describing the attacks!

I noticed today that the left put out the Governor of New York rather than the Mayor. I guess they didn't trust the fool in Gracie Mansion to keep it together long enough for an interview. By the way, who was the Governor of New York during 9/11? We only saw Guilani on TV during those dark days.

FYI, the name was Pataki. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm surprised the Muslims aren't standing down. They help Trump illustrate his point with every attack.

I know there are a lot of decent Muslims in this country, hell I sell them cakes everyday but for God's sake, we should thoroughly investigate any other that want to come here, and demand they assimilate or leave.

Plus, if they are broke and uneducated, why would we want them anyway?
How about Muslim gay couples? Do you sell them cakes too, JL?
  • R.M.
  • 09-18-2016, 10:40 PM
No one pulled you're tampon string... ^
How about Muslim gay couples? Do you sell them cakes too, JL? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
as long as they're not wedding cakes. lol!
as long as they're not wedding cakes. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
.. he's in Austin. Heavy cake business for gays near Clarksville!