High energy Hillary

She looks tired and frail.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8FLDEyMjIM Originally Posted by bambino
Oh stop it already, the poor woman just woke up from a "medicated induced" (aka drug induced) beauty rest.
The only way she gets to be "high energy" is to step off a building. Oops! Now the idiot elite will accuse me of threatening her.
I love all of the news pundits who talk about The Hildabeast's health like it was something they could spin out of existence.

News flash. If she decides to have another spastic attack and starts flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water, it ain't going to be pretty. All of these people that keep pumping her full of meds to keep her on two feet, the doctors that keep lying, the entire DNC, and all of her supporters are being served a big shit sandwich, and everybody has to take a bite.
  • DSK
  • 09-18-2016, 09:48 PM
I love all of the news pundits who talk about The Hildabeast's health like it was something they could spin out of existence.

News flash. If she decides to have another spastic attack and starts flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water, it ain't going to be pretty. All of these people that keep pumping her full of meds to keep her on two feet, the doctors that keep lying, the entire DNC, and all of her supporters are being served a big shit sandwich, and everybody has to take a bite. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Once it gets out all those political "pros" were hiding a serious health condition, if indeed they are, then they should have no credibility left.
  • DSK
  • 09-18-2016, 09:56 PM
She looks tired and frail.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8FLDEyMjIM Originally Posted by bambino
I think they are medicating her down for now, and are going to pump her full of amphetamines for the debate, and proclaim her healthy, and not let her do too many appearances due to pneumonia.

I would promise not to attack her on health issues if she would let a credible Doctor do a proper evaluation, and Hillary would wave HIPPA so the public could decide.

Disclosure: I have had a stress test, colonoscopy, frequent blood work, EKG's, sonogram of the carotid, etc. in the last 5 years and my Doctor certified my health as outstanding!!!

BTW, as for that sonogram, I do not understand why Assup likes things stuck up his butt!! It was fucking horrible and anyone who likes that is a fucking weirdo.
Oh stop it already, the poor woman just woke up from a "medicated induced" (aka drug induced) beauty rest. Originally Posted by Cherie
"Drug induced?" What the fuck are you implying? It was antibiotics for Chrissakes.

You know antibiotics, right?
You know antibiotics, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like the kind you took when they were treating you for (forbidden subject), oinkboy?
The only way she gets to be "high energy" is to step off a building. Oops! Now the idiot elite will accuse me of threatening her. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
you mean like this?

you mean like this?

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That would be great. She should put Bill on the backseat.
  • DSK
  • 09-20-2016, 07:50 AM
That would be great. She should put Bill on the backseat. Originally Posted by bambino
I'd suggest they lose the parachute, assuming this isn't one of those CGI deals...
I'd suggest they lose the parachute, assuming this isn't one of those CGI deals... Originally Posted by DSK
this is real... poor guy. his parachute failed to open.