New York, New Jersey Bombings Point To Terror Cell

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/us/new...investigation/

Of course, the Obama Administartion and Hillary's answer to this problem of young Islamic Men being radicalized is to let thousands, and thousands more into the Country.

"Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free"..........and if you want to blow us up, fine, as long as we get The Islamic Community's Vote.
  • DSK
  • 09-19-2016, 08:18 AM

Of course, the Obama Administartio and Hillary's answer to this problem of young Islamic Men being radicalized is to let thousands, and thousands more into the Country. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It is almost like the Muslims don't know how much they are helping Trump's election chances!!
I bet you're cheering for the,, JL.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the so-called terrorists were on Drumpf's payroll.

Who knows? But people are talking and I hear things.

Of course, the Obama Administartion and Hillary's answer to this problem of young Islamic Men being radicalized is to let thousands, and thousands more into the Country.

"Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free"..........and if you want to blow us up, fine, as long as we get The Islamic Community's Vote. Originally Posted by Jackie S
At least it's Hillary's fault...

Amazing.
I bet you're cheering for the,, JL.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the so-called terrorists were on Drumpf's payroll.

Who knows? But people are talking and I hear things. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that the best lie you've got, pig? Where's the link on that shit?
Same place as the link blaming it on Obama and Hillary.

Speaking of lies, when was the last time YOU fed your GFE addiction, ya fucking geezer?
Liar. Nobody blamed it on Obama or Hillary.
Thanks Obama!
Vote Hillary to continue his legacy!
It is almost like the Muslims don't know how much they are helping Trump's election chances!! Originally Posted by DSK
They don't!

One only has to review the early pronouncements by the ObaminableGoneSoon-HillaryNoMore Team of the effects of Trump's "anti-Muslim" rhetoric to understand they bought into the theory and as a result they now believe that a pattern of bombing will scare the U.S. voters into voting for the pansies HillaryNoMore and Little Timmie so those meanies, who are "deplorables," will quit calling them "terrorists" and "killers" ... .and recognize their Allah given right to cut off Christians' heads, rape their women and children, and mutilate anyone who crosses them.

Wait until the HillaryNomore loudmouths start whining about ...

... it's all Trump's fault they are bombing!!!!

Bush is gone.
Liar. Nobody blamed it on Obama or Hillary. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I blame it on HillaryNoMore and ObaminableGoneSoon!!!
Who's the liar, GFE(forbidden topic)?
YouRong ... blames it everyone, but the bombers.

They just need jobs, right, YouRong?
Considering the State Department gave citizenship to 800 questionable Middle Eastern people who are serious security risks, it is only a matter of time before we can blame Obama directly for the deaths of Americans. Kind of like those Gitmo detainees that returned to the battlefield after being released by Barry. Before you bellow, Bush is no longer the president, stay with the present that can be prevented and not the past which is already done.
Who's the liar, GFE(forbidden topic)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are. Where's your proof the terrorist is on Trump's payroll?

This I got to see.