NBC has a lot of 'splainin' to do about Drumpf!

You silly bastards swallowed the "media" lie crafted by Drumpf and his reality-TV allies.

We deserve the truth.

And you probably ought to pay attention to it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-trump/500504/

The People Behind The Apprentice Owe America the Truth About Donald Trump

Apprentice Owe America the Truth About Donald Trump
The reality-television show gave millions a misleading impression of the billionaire. NBC has a special obligation to make that clear to voters.

Why do tens of millions of Americans believe that Donald Trump, who has no experience in domestic or foreign policy, is qualified to lead the United States government?

One major reason is The Apprentice.

The popular reality-television show portrayed its host in a favorable but contrived light. He would sit at a big, wooden conference table, reviewing business tasks that two teams competed to carry out. The winning team would often get his circumspect praise. With the losing team, Trump usually seemed able to pinpoint a clear performance failure and to accurately identify the person most responsible for it.

Aren’t those precisely the attributes a good president would possess?

The problem, of course, is that “reality television” shows are elaborately constructed lies. Many “real housewives” are not actually housewives! Trump’s boardroom scenes were no more “reality” than his time in the ring with Vince McMahon:

The producers of The Apprentice edited down hours of footage in ways that obscured many aspects of what actually happened; they advised Trump on who to fire and who to keep around; and the editing served to make Trump look better than he is.

A year ago I urged NBC to level with us:

In the interest of giving the public as accurate an understanding as possible of a leading presidential candidate, NBC’s news division should upload the raw footage from The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice to the web. Let voters see what Trump was really like while the show was being filmed, for better or worse; let them judge if the hours that they spent with the billionaire left an accurate impression or constituted a false portrayal of someone less presidential than he seemed.
The need for the truth has only grown.

Maintaining a “reality TV” illusion is fine for the other members of the subculture that Trump chose to join: Ozzie Osbourne, Flavor Flav, Anna Nicole Smith, Simon Cowell, Snooki. They’re not running for president. Who cares if masses of people remain misled by professional entertainment producers about what they’re really like?

With Trump, however, the truth matters. Americans must decide whether he is qualified to preside over the executive branch of planet earth’s most powerful country.

The stakes of this decision could not be higher.

And NBC presumably has unaired footage that bears on the right answer. It certainly has ties to dozens of people who worked on the show and can speak to what happened.

NBC News thought that it was newsworthy when former contestants on The Apprentice held a press conference to say that Trump should not be elected president. Surely it would be even more informative to hear from people who worked behind the scenes to shape the show across multiple seasons. Some of them influenced what millions believe about the billionaire. All involved in the show at the highest levels were paid handsomely for their work. Now they owe America the truth.
Shit Eater, is this what you are yacking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tm9XMrio98
Actually, no.

Read the article, SLOBBRIN!

YouRong..

... runs through the forum starting threads

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit THREADS!)
Shit Eater, I just slobber... you... eat shit... yuck!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2642...iel-greenfield

A BLACK SERGEANT BRINGS OBAMA AND BLACK LIVES MATTER TO JUSTICE

“Obama has conspired to incite violence, looting, arson, assault against law enforcement.”

September 19, 2016 Daniel Greenfield

"Obama has conspired with all Defendants and others to incite violence, looting, arson, assault against law enforcement and helpless communities with the purpose of making a new 'fundamentally transformed America' appear preferable to the crime waves and chaos they themselves are creating.”

These words come from a shocking lawsuit filed by an African-American police sergeant.

Obama’s war on cops has cast a fearful shadow over police forces across the country, but no single force has suffered as much as the Dallas Police Department which buried five of its own. Now a lawsuit takes on not only the racists and bigots of Black Lives Matter but their backers all the way to the top.

On a hot night in July, five police officers were murdered at a Black Lives Matter anti-police rally.

Chief David Brown stated that, “The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter. He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

Some Black Lives Matter supporters celebrated the murders by Micah X. Johnson. Others claimed that the murdered officers had brought their deaths on themselves. A Black Lives Matter supporter brandished a sign, “Killer Cops Create Cop Killers”. Below it was the hashtag #FTP which stands for “F___ the Police.” #FTP is a hashtag often associated with the hate group’s anti-police activism.

Black Lives Matter draws its inspiration from cop-killer and domestic terrorist Assata Shakur. The recent manifesto of the Movement for Black Lives named her and other racist cop-killers as “political prisoners”. It also complained about the way that Dallas police took out Micah X. Johnson.

But the whitewashing of Black Lives Matter began before the bodies of its latest victims were even cold.

The media fussed over the impact on the hate group and a “backlash” against the “shell-shocked Black Lives Matter community in Dallas”. It wasn’t as concerned about the “shell-shocked” Dallas police officers who were targeted for death by this racist “community” of racists and left-wing radicals.

At the memorial, Obama spent more time praising Black Lives Matter than its victims. The bodies were buried and the racist agitators got back to their business of inciting the murder of more police officers backed by $130 million in left-wing cash from big bucks leftists like Soros and the Ford Foundation.

Now the African-American head of the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation is standing up to the hate group and its big backers.

Sergeant Demetrick Pennie has headed the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation for seventeen years. Its history dates back to 1988 when another 5 police officers were murdered. The most shocking of these was the death of John Glenn Chase who died at the hands of black killer while a crowd chanted, “Shoot him, shoot him” while the police officer begged for his life.

Chief Billy Prince had blamed anti-police rhetoric by racist black politicians and activists who demonized the police.

After the latest Dallas shootings, Demetrick Pennie has been front and center in standing up for the boys in blue, black and white, the living and the dead. When the shootings happened, he went to the hospital and later described a scene of utter heartbreak and grief that could not be conveyed by words.

When Isaiah Crowell of the Cleveland Browns cheered the murder of police officers, Pennie spoke up. When the NFL banned tributes to officers, he stood up to the massive organization. He backed the Back the Blue Act and now he’s taking the fight directly to the funders of Black Lives Matter hate.

Sgt. Pennie and Freedom Watch have filed a federal lawsuit that names and shames the black and white backers of anti-police violence from Black Lives Matter to Barack Obama, from George Soros to Al Sharpton, from Farrakhan to Hillary Clinton. The lawsuit targets major anti-police organizations, naming Black Lives Matter and six of its leaders, including Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and DeRay McKesson, Sharpton’s National Action Network, Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party.

It also names Soros as a financial backer of Black Lives Matter, as well as its political backers, Obama, Hillary and former Attorney General Eric Holder. These stand accused of “inciting and causing serious bodily injury or death to police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities.” It argues that the staple of Black Lives Matter hatectivism, “Directing, provoking and even inciting individuals and angry crowds to violence” is illegal.

Black Lives Matter is correctly labeled as “a violent and revolutionary criminal gang” as the anti-police attacks associated with the group and its supporters are delved into in great detail.

The lawsuit notes that, “Pennie has been threatened with death and/or serious bodily harm.”

It accuses Obama of feeding anti-police myths and repeatedly trafficking in anti-police rhetoric. It contends that one of the marches by his political ally, Al Sharpton, featured violence against NYPD officers and chants of, “What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it! Now!”

It explores Farrakhan’s long history of racism and incitement. As well as that of the New Black Panther Party. It charges Soros with “inciting a race war and inciting and advocating deadly violence against law enforcement officers.” It blasts Hillary and Holder for using “their positions of great authority and influence to perpetrate, incite, condone, ratify and further propagate the hateful message and incitements to violence.”

It lays out the case that those named by the lawsuit, “Each and every one of them, acting in concert and as part of a conspiracy have incited committed unlawful acts including violent riots, assaults and murders of police, and acts of violence, including seriously bodily injury or death, against police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities.”

But its most devastating indictment is leveled at Obama who is charged with having “conspired with, encouraged, engaged in joint planning with, and developed strategies, plans, and courses of action with parties responsible for carrying out acts of deadly violence against police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities.”

It links Obama to Sharpton, Black Lives Matter, Farrakhan and to the entire constellation of racist anti-police hate groups. Most damningly, it accuses him of meeting with a Black Lives Matter leader at the White House after the Dallas shootings and blaming “law enforcement officers for the Dallas Police Shooting, instead of holding the true culprits—his codefendants—responsible.”

Here is the pain at the heart of the lawsuit. Obama not only took the side of the killers over their victims, but he blamed the victims for their own deaths. That is the ugly station that the grimy train of pro-crime and anti-police rhetoric always pulls into. Its only possible way to excuse its own crimes is to demean, dismiss and degrade the dead.

This lawsuit is about honoring the dead of Dallas by holding their killers accountable.

When John Glenn Chase was shot in 1988, the crowd that called for his death was never brought to justice. The crowd chanting for the death of police officers is now known as Black Lives Matter. It has become far more sophisticated with hashtags and counts on billionaires and presidents as its backers.

The Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation is fighting to bring this new crowd of police haters to justice. This lawsuit is the beginning of a campaign to expose and shut down the war against the police.
Poor whiffy, again he is unable to defend his hero Trump. So he brings up the thing he hates more than Hillary, BLACKS. All his threads contain the same thing, his hatred for BLACKS.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2016, 05:54 PM
Actually, no.

Read the article, SLOBBRIN!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you still putting up with all of these mini-pricks?

help has arrived !

help has arrived ! Originally Posted by CJ7

The sissy has arrived...

Here is a real man Col Ralph Peters... calling The 0zombie King a Pussy... Good Times, Good Times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ
Doug Giles on you illiberal pussies...

This is a link CBJ7---> http://clashdaily.com/2016/09/dear-o...l-correctness/

Written by Doug Giles on September 19, 2016

DEAR OBAMA: Expect MORE Terrorist Attacks Because Of YOUR Political Correctness

I don’t know who started the politically correct pussification process of the male collective, but I’d like to find them and pistol whip them into next week with my S&W Model 29 for ruining our planet.

That said, I believe one of the rankest places our pussification shows it’s browless noggin is in regards to Islam.

These ridiculous and antiquated people want to conquer and kill us and we’re told to not point that out.

Back in the day, our news sources, military leaders and politicians wouldn’t mince words about Nazis, or Stalin’s thugs, or Japan’s shiitake; but God forbid that we should say that Islam spawns terrorism more than fried eggs and bean dip make Gwenyth Paltrow gassy.

Yep, one of the most egregious forms of effeminization, and one that yields up the most ubiquitous examples, especially during Obama’s reign of terror as Pussy-In-Chief, is the politically correct fetal position the “media”, and especially liberal politicians, take when discussing bat-crap crazy Islam. It’s pathetic.

Here’s how lame some men have become when facing Muslim Mayhem at home and abroad. I grabbed these headlines from my website ClashDaily.com. Check it out:

• Brits Cancel Mohammad Cartoon Exhibit Because It’s Too Offensive

• UK Pool to Ban Bikinis and ‘Islamically Inappropriate Swimwear’

• US Embassy Removes July 4 Celebration Out of ‘Respect for Islam’

• NYT Whines About How Our Bad-Ass SEAL Team 6 Kills Terrorists

• NYT Says, Chris Kyle ‘Insane’– Bruce Jenner ‘Courageous’

• College Students Demand That American Sniper be banned from Campus Because It’s Too Offensive.

As Col. Ralph Peters famously said, “My God, ISIS is taking over the Middle East, and our President can’t even say Islamist Terror.”

Daily, I see the most “You-gotta-be-kidding-me” excuses made, and cover given for, Muslim rapes and violence in Europe. It’s disgusting and it’s turned deadly in Sweden and Paris all via the intentional kissing of Islamic butt.
Personally, I think Europe is done. Their culture has become too PC and the invasion of Islam now too expansive for them to recover.

Finally, Leftists and Islam need you to be cowardly, docile and house-trained. They must eradicate a man’s masculinity in order for their evil machinations to thrive; and they’re doing a good job of making males spineless weasels aplenty… a society of frightened men.

Here’s my easy prediction: until men start acting like men and defy these religious Islamic monsters, then you and I can expect more massacres, rapes and invasions, and loss of our sacred liberties; and all because of our culture’s systematic pussification.

* Here’s another column I wrote regarding the planet’s pussification three days after the Muslim terrorist attack in Paris in November of 2015. Pay particular attention to what I said in the last three paragraphs:

Here’s a question I’d like to put to the doe-eyed, Co-Exist, “poor Syrian/Muslim refugee” French folks and other easily deceived dupes who slurped down that politically correct bouillabaisse of one-hundred-percent, uncut, irrational, will/has never turned out well bullshit: How’d that kum-ba-yah, multi-culti mindset work out for you?

Not so well, eh?

Oui?

Oui.

Garsh, who’d a thunk that evil ISIS operatives, with mass murderous wet-dreams, would try to scam their way into France under the guise of being-persecuted, California-Dreamin’, nanny-goat-bearded good guys?

I’ll tell you who would’ve “thunk” it: pretty much everyone with a lick of common sense, that’s who.

Helen Keller could’ve have seen that one coming.

Dear God, some of you are slow on the uptick. Please forgive them, Lord.

Now, for those of you who bought the altruistic bovine scatology regarding the Hello-Kitty refugees, please go find a sledge-hammer and hit yourself in the face with it for aiding and abetting this atrocity.

In addition, after crashing your mug, go down to the nearest cafe … order a triple espresso … down it after it cools and then … please … wake the hashtag up because your We-Are-The-World acid trip is getting people needlessly slaughtered.

Yes, I said it. Your political correctness opened the door, and thereby helped cause, this Parisian catastrophe with your oh-so-trendy, big-hearted and empty-headed belief that: “if we embrace Islam then they’ll chill out and play parcheesi with us.”

Well, you were dead wrong … again. Operative word: dead.

This is what political correctness has yielded up, namely: nations full of retards led by leaders that think they’re morally superior by embracing their own death.

Here’s reality, folks: Islam makes things suck every where it goes.

For instance: They hate our freedoms, our Constitution, our customs, our flag, our various religions, our atheists, our women, the gays; they’d stone Bruce Jenner, they despise our music, they don’t like bacon or bikinis and, truth be told, they’d love nothing more than to take over Western Civilization and make it bow in submission to the dictates of a 7th century pedophile who heard voices. That’s Islam in a nutshell. They radically and fundamentally hate us. So … if what I just described sounds peachy with you, and for your posterity, then inject some Muslims into your national mix and give it about 30-40 years to simmer.

Oh, and for those still playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie and blathering about how the “moderate Muslims” are mondo-jovial peeps, please note… we’re not hearing too much from them condemning the massacre in Paris; or their calling for European or American leaders to lock down our respective borders because there are tens-of-thousands of crazy mofos amongst the “poor refugees”.

I think Europe and the USA should follow Japan’s lead and make our countries insanely hard to get into.

Lastly, here’s my prediction regarding the French: I bet they, starting with Hollande, curl back up into the fetal position. I bet they go back into PC mode after a few days of bombing ISIS. And I bet our leaders, especially on the Left, do so, as well.

Yep, I bet we blind ourselves all over again to Islam being an implacable enemy inside our borders; and that we will not truly wake up until… God forbid… Islam smacks the West so hard, killing way more than they did on 9/11, that finally our fairy tale about Islam being yummy will simply not cotton with reality.

Hopefully, when that happens, we’ll have leaders with a steel will who will plow through the residual cruel remains of political correctness and give Islam the apocalypse it says it wants.

help has arrived ! Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah, the Hookers are calling Asswipe Princess mini meat. Just like you jackoff.
Actually, no.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I always wondered what you Shit Eaters look like...

I always wondered what you Shit Eaters look like...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Here is what your side looks like whiffy.