Clinton News Network caught lying and distorting again:

"The Hill observed, all day long the Clinton News Network quoted Trump as calling for 'racial profiling' in its headlines."

What Trump actually said was:

"You know in Israel, they profile. They've done an unbelievable job — as good as you can do. But Israel has done an unbelievable job. And they'll profile. They profile. They see somebody that's suspicious. They will profile. They will take that person in. They will check out."

(IJR)
what else do you expect........without Trump to lie about, they might have to do some real journalism and investigate Clinton.
But, I suppose reporting on the criminal activities of the Clintons would be like shooting at the ground and would not be a challenge for their self acclaimed skills.
She still can't put him away. Did CNN find that Jet yet?
I wonder where BAMBULLY the Ignored will spend his next 90-day hiatus?

(Not really)
I wonder where BAMBULLY the Ignored will spend his next 90-day hiatus?

(Not really) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You would, because you're a cockstalking, cocksucking pig. That's the last 4 threads you posted in you faggot. Stay the fuck away from me. Go cockstalk someone else.
  • CJ7
  • 09-21-2016, 02:25 PM
every board needs a pair of twins

IB
Dumbino

lucky us ..

IB
Dumbino

lucky us ..
Originally Posted by CJ7
Your true "twin" misfortune, CBJ7, was that you were born without balls and intelligence.
  • CJ7
  • 09-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Your true misfortune, CBJ7, was that you were born without balls and intelligence. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you're offended by calling you dumbinos twin ?
you're offended by calling you dumbinos twin ? Originally Posted by CJ7
You reek of idiocy, CBJ7; that's what's offensive.

IB
Dumbino

lucky us .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Why don't you go back to the hospital ward and take your cocksucking twin with you. You stupid jerkoff.